Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
PATRIOTS: Game Release (PDF) | Roster | Depth Chart | Stats
RAIDERS: Roster | Depth Chart | Stats | Roster Flip-Card (PDF)

1697349119747.png

TELEVISION: This week's game will be broadcast by CBS and can be seen locally on WBZ-TV Channel 4. Jim Nantz will handle play-by-play duties with Tony Romo as the color analyst. Tracy Wolfson will report from the sidelines. The game will be produced by Jim Rikhoff and directed by Mike Arnold.

NATIONAL RADIO: This week's game will be broadcast to a national audience by Sports USA. Larry Kahn will call the game with Doug Plank providing analysis.
LOCAL RADIO: 98.5 The Sports Hub is the flagship station for the Patriots Radio Network. A complete listing of the network's 33 stations can be found here. The television broadcast will simulcast the game on the radio during the preseason.
The New England Patriots will travel to face the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium for the second straight season. Last season, the Patriots played at the Raiders in the preseason after a few days of joint practice sessions and then later in the season. The Raiders beat the Patriots, 30-24, on Dec. 18.

Bill Belichick has won at least one game in 50 different stadiums, including the postseason. The only two current stadiums where he hasn't recorded a win are Allegiant Stadium and U.S. Bank Stadium.

The Patriots and Raiders will meet in the regular season in Las Vegas for the second straight season. Last season, the Patriots traveled to the Raiders and lost, 30-24, on Dec. 18, 2022, in their first regular season visit to Allegiant Stadium. The teams held joint practice sessions in Las Vegas last summer prior to a preseason contest in the Patriots first visit to the stadium.

The Patriots hold an 18-15-1 lead in the regular season against the Raiders. The teams have met three times in the playoffs, producing a memorable, classic encounter on each occasion. In 1976, the Patriots beat the Raiders, 48-17, in the regular season before losing a playoff game in Oakland, 24-21. The Patriots advanced to their first AFC Championship Game in 1985 after beating the Raiders, 27-20, in Los Angeles. In 2001, the Patriots beat Oakland, 16-13, in overtime in the last game ever played in Foxboro Stadium, en route to winning Super Bowl XXXVI.

The series between the two charter members of the American Football League dates back to 1960, the inaugural season for each club.

With a victory this week at Las Vegas, Bill Belichick will join Don Shula and George Halas as the only NFL coaches with 300 regular season wins. Belichick will become the third to coach in 500 total games this week at Las Vegas, joining Don Shula (526) and George Halas (506)

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Just look decent. Both sides of the ball. Just look completely decent or competent. Bill and BOB better coach their asses off. I better see players actually compete (looking at you Trent Brown). I wanna see hunger. I wanna see heart. Show me something.

Hoping the o-line does something spectacular and doesn't collapse in 1 second.

Give me something boys.

Reactions: bruins19 and Fenway

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
If they lose and Mac doesn’t look competent i think we see a Grier/Cunningham combo to end the year
What is the fascination with Will Grier? He's probably worse than Mac Jones just like Zappe allegedly is. After all, his previous team didn't even want him!!!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
This is the first time in a long time that I am not excited for a Pats game.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hope the 5 million was worth it, Bill.

For a 35 year old guy who has never been THE guy.

Craziness.
Reiff was a good LT for a long time, he was absolutely “the guy” on some OL’s. $5 mill for a swing tackle is about right these days, it’s a highly valued position.

His mistake wasn’t signing Reiff, it was depending on him imo. He should’ve been the projected 3rd tackle, not the projected starting RT heading into the year

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Reiff was a good LT for a long time, he was absolutely “the guy” on some OL’s. $5 mill for a swing tackle is about right these days, it’s a highly valued position.

His mistake wasn’t signing Reiff, it was depending on him imo. He should’ve been the projected 3rd tackle, not the projected starting RT heading into the year

I agree

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Some Belichick to the Bears scuttlebutt for after the season per LaCanfora. Also says Jonathan Kraft would prefer a younger coach with less roster control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad