NFL GDT: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He will be cut this winter as they can get out of that contract without much cap pain.
What would their options be afterwards? AJ Mccarran? Unless the Oregon QB turns pro, the rest of the class of Lock, Stidham, etc. doesn't come with much hype.

I'm all for moving on if Carr doesn't start playing like he did in 2016. So, far 2016 is looking like an outlier of his 5 year career.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
What would their options be afterwards? AJ Mccarran? Unless the Oregon QB turns pro, the rest of the class of Lock, Stidham, etc. doesn't come with much hype.

I'm all for moving on if Carr doesn't start playing like he did in 2016. So, far 2016 is looking like an outlier of his 5 year career.

No idea. All I know if Gruden has been very public in his criticism of Carr's play and they can get out of that contract relatively easy after this year. 2019 is the last year in OAK, I can see a total tank job type year with a stopgap QB and then they draft their new QB as they go to Vegas in 2020.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
If Mills isn't demoted after this game Im done with this team.
He should be moved to safety. He played it in college. Have Jones move outside and Maddux fill inside instead of safety. I don't know why Douglas wasn't in for the last play against the Titans. He's only played 6 snaps this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad