NFL GDT: Week 5

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Trubisky has shown some good things but he's been bailing out of clean pockets and struggled with ball placement inside the numbers.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Trubisky has been okay. Hard to judge with these WRs that give birth separation.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That was one awful and ugly game. Good thing the Vikings have Harrison Smith and played against the rookie QB.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I usually respect your football knowledge but I have never, ever heard anything as hilarious as you saying Rodgers was the GOAT when he had one ring. I mean, think about what you're saying out there, man.

Like it or not, the best QB's lead teams to titles. It's why Marino put up good numbers but is never in the discussion. The number of championships you win can't just be dismissed like that. Montana and Brady are the best at the position in history because they were champions. Rodgers is good. But he only has one ring. The GOAT cannot have one ring in my opinion.

Quarterbacks don't play defence or special teams, judging a QB based on rings or wins just makes no sense considering they're not on the field half the time.

In Rodgers 7 playoff losses his defence has given up an average of 36.3 points per game, in 34 playoff games Brady's defence has only given up more than 30 points 3 times. Rodgers has to be great every single game, he can't throw under 50% completions and 2 INTs like Brady did against Houston to have any chance to win.

Sep 19, 2008
The whole POINT of the protest about 2 weeks ago was to defy Trump and now the owners show they true colors. These are the same people who stood hand and hand with they players in SUPPORT. Now they want to reverse all that good will and say " YOU BETTER STAND OR ELSE"

This is LITERALLY what Trump was ASKING FOR

Did they really cave in to him

Smh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad