NFL GDT: Week 5

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Well, that was pointless. Should've just taken a knee and gone to halftime.

Feb 24, 2017
Bradford should go to ownership and demand control of roster , playbook , etc is what RGIII is saying?

Bradford should lose his lockerroom and play his way out of NFL is what RGIII is saying?
Is it safe to say you got moderator status back when you did because of the volume of your posts, and then lost said status because of the quality of said posts?

Reactions: Allen Degenerate

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Is this Zimmer being an ass or is it him not being

I really don't know what Zimmer was thinking. It looked like Bradford wanted to stay in even when Zimmer was talking to him on the sideline but that shouldn't matter. Zimmer both hurt his team and put Bradford in danger by keeping him out there for so long. They're usually pretty careful with injuries too.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I really don't know what Zimmer was thinking. It looked like Bradford wanted to stay in even when Zimmer was talking to him on the sideline but that shouldn't matter. Zimmer both hurt his team and put Bradford in danger by keeping him out there for so long. They're usually pretty careful with injuries too.

Interesting. Zimmer strikes as mostly competent, but that's the kind of stuff that prevents me from fully buying into him as a long term coach. That and, as the PI said, a penchant for conservative decision making.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->