NCAA GDT: Week 5

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
The SEC is not that great this year, that’s for sure. That said, not sure I would go as far as saying that the ACC is much better.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
What's San Diego State have for tough games going forward? After UCF whooped Memphis they look like a real threat to USF now so both teams could be undefeated heading into black Friday with a chance to be the group of 5 rep in one of the big games. UCF still has some hurdles with trips to Cincinnati, SMU and Navy before then but the hype is real.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
What's San Diego State have for tough games going forward? After UCF whooped Memphis they look like a real threat to USF now so both teams could be undefeated heading into black Friday with a chance to be the group of 5 rep in one of the big games. UCF still has some hurdles with trips to Cincinnati, SMU and Navy before then but the hype is real.

I don't think they have a tough game left.

The only "tough" game is Boise St. at home and they don't appear to be close to the Boise St. teams of old.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
UCF's tough game is Navy. Navy is a good team. Hoping they beat Navy so USF can boat race UCF in their house and play for the championship.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
If anything acc is only a little better this year

Big ten and pac 12 are the best this year. Idk how the big ten is up there it feels like they struggled

kg458

Capstronaut
Jan 31, 2008
Boston

Big ten and pac 12 are the best this year. Idk how the big ten is up there it feels like they struggled

What is the best Big 10 win this year? Michigan over Florida? OSU got embarrassed at home, PSU and Wisconsin haven't really played anybody. It's kind of hard to really rank conferences this early in the year truth be told.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
What is the best Big 10 win this year? Michigan over Florida? OSU got embarrassed at home, PSU and Wisconsin haven't really played anybody. It's kind of hard to really rank conferences this early in the year truth be told.

Just based on overall ooc record vs power 5. Unless I’m mistaken big ten has the second best and pac 12 has the best.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
UCF's tough game is Navy. Navy is a good team. Hoping they beat Navy so USF can boat race UCF in their house and play for the championship.

Flowers isn't going to know what to do when he faces a real defense for once. UCF will also make Charlie Strong look like a fool again when he has a chance to go to a New Years 6 game.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don't think they have a tough game left.

The only "tough" game is Boise St. at home and they don't appear to be close to the Boise St. teams of old.

How strong is their schedule than? Might come down to SOS between them and one of the AAC teams. USF has a horrible schedule while UCF has a decent one, having to cancel GT hurts them though.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Clemson is the best team imo. Their defense is ferocious and Bryant will only keep on getting better. Cant see them losing, maybe at NC State.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011

Oklahoma, TCU, OSU beats the best 3 in either of the big ten or pac 12.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Oklahoma, TCU, OSU beats the best 3 in either of the big ten or pac 12.

K? Big 12 is the worst and has been the worst conference for years now. I don’t think TCU would beat the top 3 in the big ten. Need to watch more of osu to judge them

I doubt tcu or osu would beat Washington right now. But teams like usc? Probably. The thing with the pac 12 almost everyone is good

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
LSU fans are seeing history replaying itself. O is meddling in the offense and already at odds with Matt Canada. Also their top recruit decommitted today.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
I hate Georgia Southern's unis. Completely basic and without any personality or style. Like a generic college team.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Ticket purchased for The Game: Harvard vs Yale at the Yale Bowl. I'd say $20 for a game that should be on any sports fan's bucket list isn't bad at all.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Ticket purchased for The Game: Harvard vs Yale at the Yale Bowl. I'd say $20 for a game that should be on any sports fan's bucket list isn't bad at all.
Nice! I wouldn't mind going one of these days.

Speaking of a game on any sport's fans bucket list... Beaver Stadium at night. Michigan. Going for sure; Harbaugh is going down, big time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad