NFL GDT: Week 4

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
If the Dolphins somehow win this game after that brutally physical & emotional win over Buffalo, plus having to leave earlier than normal for Cincy due to the weather yesterday, then I will proclaim Coach Nerd to be the next Don Shula. And if Cincy can't win this game considering all the advantages they have tonight then they have serious issues.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
If the Dolphins somehow win this game after that brutally physical & emotional win over Buffalo, plus having to leave earlier than normal for Cincy due to the weather yesterday, then I will proclaim Coach Nerd to be the next Don Shula. And if Cincy can't win this game considering all the advantages they have tonight then they have serious issues.
Cincy has some advantages but their Achilles Heel remains their Oline.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Cincy has some advantages but their Achilles Heel remains their Oline.
Playing a D that had to play 90 plays in the heat and humidity. Now asked to travel and recover in 4 days. Game plan might be a heavy dose of running to wear them out.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Chase answering a question about doing the Griddy if he scores with a serious face reminds me of some Will Ferrell character or something.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad