NCAA GDT: Week 4

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How does anyone get beat on the Philly Special anymore?

Sep 19, 2008
The UCF championship thing may or may not have been valid but it was like two seasons ago

Let it go

Don't think anyone really considered them a title contender this year m they still good tho

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
UCF can bugger off back to irrelevance

They aren't going anywhere. They'll be a consistent top 25 team going forward. Them and Boise are going to be battling for that NY6 every year. They don't recruit top 25 classes but they bring in big time talent still, they just don't have the 4/5 star attached to them. The UCF brand is only getting stronger and you'll keep hearing about them even more.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
They aren't going anywhere. They'll be a consistent top 25 team going forward. Them and Boise are going to be battling for that NY6 every year. They don't recruit top 25 classes but they bring in big time talent still, they just don't have the 4/5 star attached to them. The UCF brand is only getting stronger and you'll keep hearing about them even more.
No we won't especially if they keep losing to mid tier ACC teams. They can stay top 25 for all I care, as long as I only hear about them as much as I do about as say... Iowa.

Sep 19, 2008
No we won't especially if they keep losing to mid tier ACC teams. They can stay top 25 for all I care, as long as I only hear about them as much as I do about as say... Iowa.
You barely hear about them anyway. Remember gameday goes out of their way to ignore them.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
The UCF championship thing may or may not have been valid but it was like two seasons ago

Let it go

Don't think anyone really considered them a title contender this year m they still good tho

I think if they could've ran the table, while Stanford and Pitt had 7-8 win seasons and they beat a good Temple and Memphis they could've been in consideration. It all really depends on who fell in front of them. It was just nice to see the national media finally given them their due, the loss will hurt that rep a little but they'll keep rolling and get back into the top 15.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

I wouldn't mind in they got the coverage and due Iowa does. When Iowa is on the can have some top 10 teams but even if they're off they are typically top 25 or right on the verge. I don't expect them to be talked about like Clemson but they shouldn't be just discredited because they aren't P5. They can hang with and beat just about any team every week. They had a true freshman starting a tough road game and he wasn't sharp, if he learns from it they'll be much better for it going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad