NCAA GDT: Week 4

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Notre Dame is immensely overrated every year.

They just went into Athens and almost pulled it off against the #3 team in the country, in a game most pundits said they'd lose by two or three TDs lol. I'm happy, I bet on the Irish covering the spread. Will be collecting some good scratch on Monday heh.

I don't care either way but for the ND haters this was almost as bad as an Irish win. If they run the table, which is looking more and more likely with Michigan a complete dumpster fire, and are 11-1 with their only loss a nail biter at Georgia, they'll be deep in the playoff conversation.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
They just went into Athens and almost pulled it off against the #3 team in the country, in a game most pundits said they'd lose by two or three TDs lol. I'm happy, I bet on the Irish covering the spread. Will be collecting some good scratch on Monday heh.

I don't care either way but for the ND haters this was almost as bad as an Irish win. If they run the table, which is looking more and more likely with Michigan a complete dumpster fire, and are 11-1 with their only loss a nail biter at Georgia, they'll be deep in the playoff conversation.

I think it’s more Georgia is not as good as everyone thought than ND is good. UGA is still sort of running in the 90s as far as they can’t seem to keep solid teams for more than 3 years. You can tell they’re gonna be like 7-5 or something next season. They’ve not adopted that elite recruiting yet that teams like Bama OU Clemson seem to have where they won’t lose 5 games or more til I’m dead and I’m a young guy

Sep 19, 2008

The problem is they'd get blown out in that game.

Sep 19, 2008
Seeing Chip evolve from a cocky arrogant brash quote genius quote to a winless emotionless shell of his former self is hilarious.

The game cruel.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I think it’s more Georgia is not as good as everyone thought than ND is good. UGA is still sort of running in the 90s as far as they can’t seem to keep solid teams for more than 3 years. You can tell they’re gonna be like 7-5 or something next season. They’ve not adopted that elite recruiting yet that teams like Bama OU Clemson seem to have where they won’t lose 5 games or more til I’m dead and I’m a young guy

Possibly. Their remaining schedule won't tell us much. They miss out on Alabama and LSU (until potentially the SEC title game) so playing at Auburn later in the year is arguably their toughest test. Still, they're very good. Excellent defense and Swift is outstanding. And no matter how you slice it, they should have blown out the Irish, but ND played very well despite making many self-inflicted mistakes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Great throw at the end of the half. You wouldn’t think he has that kind of arm strength.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Possibly. Their remaining schedule won't tell us much. They miss out on Alabama and LSU (until potentially the SEC title game) so playing at Auburn later in the year is arguably their toughest test. Still, they're very good. Excellent defense and Swift is outstanding. And no matter how you slice it, they should have blown out the Irish, but ND played very well despite making many self-inflicted mistakes.
Georgia-Auburn may not have 17 points scored between the two teams.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
PAC 12 After Dark becoming the Anthony Gordon show. These announcers talking about Heisman and whatnot, beating up on a UCLA team that couldn’t stop a nosebleed. Going to need to live in the gym in order to get taken seriously for the NFL, there are kickers who look bigger than him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This guy Chase Cota is out here making some plays. UCLA never quit on this game and now they have a chance to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->