NFL GDT: Week 4

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
And even with all that chaos about Scot they still managed to make good offseason moves and fly under the radar with good hires (Tomsula, promotion of Manusky)

You mean the smear campaign run by Snyder's lap dogs? Knew you'd avoid the question.

Sep 19, 2008
You mean the smear campaign run by Snyder's lap dogs? Knew you'd avoid the question.

I think he was done wrong but after he left a lot of the anger about his firing faded away here and on the Redskins reddit. Now nobody cares. Most Redskins fans think he was a bust of a GM (silly logic) or that he was fired for drinking. Honestly I think he lost a battle with Bruce Allen and Bruce just forced him out.

Again, even with all that turmoil, they were able to have a solid offseason which shut me up re: the criticism of the McCloughan firing.

Sep 19, 2008
The thing about Scot was his firing was so "huge" that it overshadowed everything else during the offseason, and people barely heard about anything else going on. The media didn't really give the Redskins a lot of respect even though they made a lot of good moves under the radar (Zach Brown 1 year deal, signing Tomsula to coach DL, drafting Jonathan Allen, signing Swearinger who has done adequate so far)

Come on.

Pryor on and off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad