NFL GDT: Week 4

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Who does that fumble by Washington go to? Thompson technically touched it last and if he gets credited with the fumble I'll lose in fantasy because of it.
I believe it goes to the last guy who had possession, not who touched it (if the RB fumbles, an offensive lineman tries to fall on it but the ball squirts out, the fumble is still charged to the RB, not the O lineman)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Someone send Andy Reid 1000 beers for mishandling the clock to get the Skins a last play that the Chiefs could cover on winning and losing a lot of people a lot of money.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I believe it goes to the last guy who had possession, not who touched it (if the RB fumbles, an offensive lineman tries to fall on it but the ball squirts out, the fumble is still charged to the RB, not the O lineman)

That seems more logical. Thompson barely got a finger on it and it would suck if I lost that way.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
I'm a Raiders fan, so the I was painfully cheering for the skins in that game. They played great. I still think they can compete in that division and will probably get the wildcard (Dallas takes the division).

I also hate to love Smith. The veteran, who caught some disrespect with the Chiefs drafting a Qb early, still shows he can play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad