NFL GDT: Week 4

Sep 19, 2008
I don't understand why they just don't put Trubisky out there for trial by fire. Your franchise is awful. You have nothing to lose. Put him out there.

It was the same with Goff they put some clown up there for like 14 games before finally going with Goff.

3rd and goal.

TD Pack.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Nothing much can be said

Bears are dumpster fire. If not for Steelers being Steelers and Falcons sleepwalking thru week 1 this team would not have been given false praise

Feb 24, 2017
I don't understand why they just don't put Trubisky out there for trial by fire. Your franchise is awful. You have nothing to lose. Put him out there.

It was the same with Goff they put some clown up there for like 14 games before finally going with Goff.

3rd and goal.

TD Pack.
I think it’s becaise they have a better idea of how to handle a rookie quarterback moving from college to the pros than some “GOP” guy.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I wouldn't start Mitch either.

Like BWC said, it's all false praise. With or without him they still suck so...

Ride it out, get another high-ish pick and go from there.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I think it’s becaise they have a better idea of how to handle a rookie quarterback moving from college to the pros than some “GOP” guy.

Yeah John Fox and Chicago Bears know are such great QB guru's

They are dumpster fire and our idiot GM is trying to justify the horrid contract he gave Glennon while our HC doesn't want to play rookie because he is in love with crappy veteran QB and thinks it will save his job

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad