NFL GDT: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Sucks for Lions fans, but upon review he was clearly down before the goal line. It would have been a colossal task to successfully get another play off with 8 seconds left.

No way was that clear beyond a shadow of a doubt and then they double **** the Lions with the 10 second run off. Not the first time that the Lions have been screwed by the refs in a key spot. I doubt the call gets overturned if it was the Patriots, I'll tell you that much.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Lions got jobbed but they played far better than I thought against the supposed best team in the NFC.

Reaching the playoffs again might not be a stretch after all.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Ten second runoff in that situation is complete garbage. The NFL's idiotic rules rear their head again.

I don't know why I don't just pick the dog in every single game in Week 3. This happens year after year. Eagles and Pats needed comebacks just to get the favorite to 4-7 for the week.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
God the Falcons are good, but so incredibly lucky to not be 1-2 right now.

Luck was certainly on their side today. Maybe not against Chicago...I think the Bears just blew that game

Atlanta better get home field. I still wouldn't trust their defense but their offense should benefit.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
That Eagles field goal by Elliott was amazing. So much emotion in the celebration afterwards. I am not an Eagles fan, but that was cool

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I didn't watch any of the Panthers/Saints game but if Cam struggled as badly as the numbers suggest against that defense, there's gotta be some big time concern there. This was supposed to be the week that offense got on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad