NFL GDT: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
He should have a night against the Brandon Fusco. The 49ers have faced the Seahawkd and Panthers the last two weeks. The Rams defense isn't that great except for Donald so maybe they'll score a touchdown haha.

Sep 19, 2008
Didn't these games used to be on CBS.

Niners are awful. Expect Rams to win decisively.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nds-of-empty-seats-likely-at-rams-49ers-game/

The NFL has been struggling to sell tickets in California so far this season, and when two California teams meet tonight, empty seats will abound.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that tonight’s game could draw the worst crowd in the four-season history of Levi’s Stadium, based on data from ticket resale sites.

The cheapest face value ticket for a 49ers game is $85, but tickets are going for just $14 on StubHub for tonight’s game. Fans will take any price they can get to unload tickets to a game they don’t want to see.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I think this game is going to be a lot better than people expect.

San Fran held their own against the Seahawks offense on sunday and the Rams looked...leaky against the Skins as well. We're at a weird point where this game might actually have implications in the playoff race. :laugh:

God the NFC West is trash. Least in the past couple years it produced legit playoff teams (14 Cardinals with Palmer, 15 Cardinals, LOB Seahawks) but now it's just awful. Wouldn't surprise me if 8 or 9 wins is enough to clinch it because even Seattle looks putrid.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I said Goff looked better by a good margin.

And of course right after thinking that, he throws the world's worst game ending INT so...

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I think this game is going to be a lot better than people expect.

San Fran held their own against the Seahawks offense on sunday and the Rams looked...leaky against the Skins as well. We're at a weird point where this game might actually have implications in the playoff race. :laugh:

God the NFC West is trash. Least in the past couple years it produced legit playoff teams (14 Cardinals with Palmer, 15 Cardinals, LOB Seahawks) but now it's just awful. Wouldn't surprise me if 8 or 9 wins is enough to clinch it because even Seattle looks putrid.

Better or closer? I don't know how anyone can expect any of these Thursday night games to be good games.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
That stadium might be more than half empty. It really is hard to get to but I read they couldn’t even sell many tickets for this game. The Niners stadium situation is depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad