NCAA GDT: Week 3

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from Louisville...alma-mater of TJ...Tom Jackson that is, not noted HF Lounge poster TJ! :laugh:

Sign of the Day: "Kim Jong-Un cheers for Clemson" :laugh:

Sign of the Day from Week 2 in Columbus: "Baker Mayfield's BAC is higher than his GPA" :biglaugh: (How did THAT work out for ya Ohio?)

Celebrity Picker: Legendary Louisville college hoops coach Rick Pitino, who of course is going with the school that employs him.

Lee: Last time he was in Louisville, they upset FSU & he picked it because he went with his head. This time he is going with his heart & dons the Cardinal head :biglaugh:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Can't take my eyes off this Ok st - sPitt game. A true Mickey Mouse program getting decimated by one of the best offenses in a while. Is there a mercy rule?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Hmm, I didn't know UCLA would be AT Memphis today. Props to them for that.

Boy, Oklahoma State is beating Pitt like a drum.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Michigan's offense right now:

oFlFhLQ.gif

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
If A&M loses today, don't be surprised if Sumlin gets the boot tomorrow. They're down a TD to start the 2nd half.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Hmm, the QB from Memphis is from my area. Committed to Tennessee but opted out when Dooley got fired, apparently was a fence-washer for a while.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
6-7, 9-4, struggle to beat Arkansas St at home, losing to N. Illinois in the 4th quarter at home.

I am not saying they need to be at Tom Osborne level of dominance and I understand the college landscape has changed but it has to be the end of Mike Riley sooner than later doesn't it?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
6-7, 9-4, struggle to beat Arkansas St at home, losing to N. Illinois in the 4th quarter at home.

I am not saying they need to be at Tom Osborne level of dominance and I understand the college landscape has changed but it has to be the end of Mike Riley sooner than later doesn't it?

They screwed up leaving the Big 12. Lost all those inroads into Texas and the talent has dipped.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Furman has a kicker who has made FGs from 34, 46, and 46. Meanwhile NC State still hasn't found a kicker who can make a 38 yarder

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad