Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Will Nuke ever play again?

How hurt are Walker and Rosco?

Who starts tonight? Cheeks or Fourgiev?

2-1. W vs BJs. W vs Minny. L vs Oil.

To my chagrin I think Trenin is glued to the 4C position, I don't think they got him with any other intention - all of the other options are a downgrade. Unfortunately, I do think we are leaving something on the table with him stuck there.. glad he broke through last game. I really think he's going to have a couple of big moments in the POs
Without Nuke and Colton, I would imagine he'd move up with Wood and Parise, and Wags would C the 4th line with Cogs and Foudy/Kivi. Jones fills in for Walker.

JD/Mack/Mikko
Duhaime/Mitts/Lehky
Wood/Trenin/Parise
Cogs/Wags/Kivi (Foudy)

Toews/Makar
G/Manz
JMFJ/Jones

AnnuNONE
George

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Expecting a close one vs Columbus, as Avs might sleep on them.

One win and one loss against Minni/Edmonton. Feels like the Oilers might be due for a win against the Avs. They always give their best against Colorado.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Don't know what's happened with Colton, but Walker is rocking one of those compression bands across the torso/ribs. That's a positive sign nothing is broken, just bruised.

If this was a playoff series, he's 100% being targeted as that's a painful one and easy to get worse, but I have little concern in the regular season.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Frankie swept them in the playoffs., their best simply sucks.

In a 60 minute game, the Oilers can still overwhelm a team. A few bad shifts and they'll put 2 or 3 goals behind you before you can recover.

I don't fear them over a 7 game series. Low hockey IQ throughout the lineup. Poor goaltending. Poor defense. Non-existent bottom 6 forwards that can't skate and keep up with our speed/depth.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Took a dirty shot to the head by McDonagh, and missed a good chucnk of the game on Saturday. When they called up Wags, some of us assumed maybe Rosco was gonna be out tonight.

Sorry, I mean since then or if he's taking any precautions/etc.

I know Walker is wearing the compression band, as far as I know nothing for Colton in terms of additional tests or headaches or anything.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
All hail our new #1 goalie Justus of the crease.
1000031972.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad