Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 5/2 8:14 PM - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
Jack and Brick are both embarrassing and cringe worthy to listen to, Can't wait to see these two clowns go away
At least you don't have to listen to Sportsnet's Craig Simpson drone on and on about what the Leafs need to do to win, that they need to shoot high on Swayman, etc... He might as well be wearing a Leafs jersey during the broadcast.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I like the 8:15 start better. Too many people running around my house 7-9 pm. Makes it hard to focus. This way they only drive me crazy for 1 period. 😊
I was juggling a toddler from 7-8pm last night.

At this point, I'm used to being up late for these games during the playoffs, so screw it.

Reactions: HustleB

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
They were all talk before Game 5. All the talk of "we'll see if we learned anything" and "we know they are gonna come out flying" culminated in one of the flattest 1st periods they've played all season.

Now there is even more pressure weighing on them. Up to them to earn our belief back. Talk is cheap, SHOW US something.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Is peeke ready to come back. Sit grizz and Maroon and if Peeked ready put him in along with Beech. If Peeke not ready put in Shatty.
Peeke is listed week to week don’t think he has been practicing with team or even skating ,have to wonder if they will even have Carlo for next game ,players don’t usually miss OT in the playoffs just for precaution.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Shatty has been nearly unplayable. I think people maybe missed the extent to which he was being sheltered. It was bad. They were basically playing 5 guys in any game he played.

The problem was the only healthy guy available was captain nightmare.

For me it'll take a while to get the Beecher thing. That's gonna haunt. But hey it's a 4th liner. It can't be THAT big a mistake.

Our top 9 needed to give a shit, and largely did not.

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Matthews and Nylander have both missed time, how is this series even going six?
Toronto:
Without Matthews 1-0
Without Nylander 1-2
With both of them 0-1

What to grab from that? Hell Bruin's were 0-3 last year with Bergeron against Florida.

Bruins are 0-2 when a Dman is injured during a game.

Take these however you like...

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
Shatty has been nearly unplayable. I think people maybe missed the extent to which he was being sheltered. It was bad. They were basically playing 5 guys in any game he played.

The problem was the only healthy guy available was captain nightmare.

For me it'll take a while to get the Beecher thing. That's gonna haunt. But hey it's a 4th liner. It can't be THAT big a mistake.

Our top 9 needed to give a shit, and largely did not.
Really I do not think it matters who plays because you have to have desire, hard work and players at least trying to show their potential.

This team does not qualify for any of these categories.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Really I do not think it matters who plays because you have to have desire, hard work and players at least trying to show their potential.

This team does not qualify for any of these categories.

Yeah they truly truly had NO emotion for half the game. Straight up stunner.

Reactions: wintersej

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
.... I hate re-runs and Hollywood sequels/remakes. The originals were bad enough.
1714570859014.png

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
It’s time for Forbort to see if he helps or not. Is he ready? Should have done it last night. But he probably will see his first game in Game 7, like Sway last year. Putting Gryz back in was a mistake. We had already seen him. If Carlo is out, ouch. Who’s next with the 23 minute game alongside Mc and Lindy?

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
What do we think the lines should be?

Honestly, I would really like to see Boqvist center Zacha and Pastrnak. If that also fails, it's probably time to reunite Marchand and Pastrnak.Beecher has to draw back in on the 4th line.

Hopefully Carlo isn't out with an injury because that would be a huge loss.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
A lot has been said about the lack of O, from Toronto's big 4. Boston doesn' t have a big 4, but they are getting almost zero from their better offensive players. Zacha, Coyle, Pasta better show up or they loose to Toronto. Have 1 goal from the D' and it's from Carlo.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
What do we think the lines should be?

Honestly, I would really like to see Boqvist center Zacha and Pastrnak. If that also fails, it's probably time to reunite Marchand and Pastrnak.Beecher has to draw back in on the 4th line.

Hopefully Carlo isn't out with an injury because that would be a huge loss.
For him to miss the OT is pretty concerning I would say.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
It’s time for Forbort to see if he helps or not. Is he ready? Should have done it last night. But he probably will see his first game in Game 7, like Sway last year. Putting Gryz back in was a mistake. We had already seen him. If Carlo is out, ouch. Who’s next with the 23 minute game alongside Mc and Lindy?
Yea, like McAvoy doesnt have enough to do without throwing a small healthy scratch dman for him try and carry??

Hey here's an idea......Bruins start alternating coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad