NFL GDT: Week 2

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
They will just screw it up

Probably have two top 5 picks and blow both of them
They have a boatload of picks to screw up courtesy of the Panthers who traded a package for a QB when we have no offense and traded by far our best WR in the trade and offloaded our best RB before that because this organization is beyond help since ownership changed.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
One of the biggest mysteries of life will be how these two teams scored 30 points somehow that half. Maybe because it was 8000 hours long?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
They have a boatload of picks to screw up courtesy of the Panthers who traded a package for a QB when we have no offense and traded by far our best WR in the trade and offloaded our best RB before that because this organization is beyond help since ownership changed.

Only have Panthers 2024 1st + 2025 2nd left from trade

And at least you have a promising young QB. The Bears are going to have to go and draft yet another QB

I have watched Bears draft McNown, Grossman, Trubisky and Fields with 1st round picks at this point with nothing to show for it outside of disappointment and in case of Grossman the feeling of being sick knowing we wasted a SB run with him at QB

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Only have Panthers 2024 1st + 2025 2nd left from trade

And at least you have a promising young QB. The Bears are going to have to go and draft yet another QB

I have watched Bears draft McNown, Grossman, Trubisky and Fields with 1st round picks at this point with nothing to show for it outside of disappointment and in case of Grossman the feeling of being sick knowing we wasted a SB run with him at QB

Drag McNown, Trubisky, and Fields names through the mud if you must but I will not stand to see the good name of Rex Grossman sullied on this forum

• Haha
Reactions: TheAngryHank

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
NFC South has three 2-0 teams . Good start for a division that was horrendous last year. Wonder when the Panthers will get their first win? Haven't looked at their schedule. .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad