NFL GDT: Week 2

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Early on in the year it always takes me a second to remember just how much football is on (not a complaint).

Feels like an Eagles blowout tonight.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eagles have a bunch of people out on defense with a short week, but let me know when Kirk Cousins in prime time works out

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Eagles have 3 starters out tonight but the Vikings center is out again and one of their tackles is questionable. The Eagles should win this game though their offensive performance Sunday was terrible. I think they win in a close game.

Sep 19, 2008

I'm just laughing how upset Philly fans are over Harris owning the Commanders. As you would expect from a fanbase with thin skin, they are extremely mad and calling him a traitor to Philly. They want him to sell the Sixers. They do know the Sixers are a winning organization with Embiid, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I'm just laughing how upset Philly fans are over Harris owning the Commanders. As you would expect from a fanbase with thin skin, they are extremely mad and calling him a traitor to Philly. They want him to sell the Sixers. They do know the Sixers are a winning organization with Embiid, right?

They’re not a winning organization with Embiid. They’ve gotten no further than they were before.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

This is hilarious. They are the laughing stock of the NBA year after year :laugh:. They have gotten to the same point in the playoffs under his ownership as WFT did under Snyder. Never to the conference finals.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
To be a winning organization, don’t you actually have to, you know, win?

Reactions: Barnum

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Interested in seeing Jefferson vs. Slay again tonight and how the Vikings get the ball to him. Jefferson was 6/48 last year but Slay had 2 picks and the Vikings had 200 yards of offense and got boatraced.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Harris owns the sixers, devils and commanders. 3 pro teams in 3 different cities. Don’t blame him for trying to cross market his teams and players. But he should also realize given the proximity of each teams location to the others his teams will be in the same division as the others thus the fanbases are going to be rivals. So this cross promotion won’t please the fans.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

I don’t see what the issue is here, Josh Harris group owns the Commanders and he took the opportunity to do so. So being upset cause he also owns the Sixers is nothing more than nonsense.

Reactions: John Price

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t see what the issue is here, Josh Harris group owns the Commanders and he took the opportunity to do so. So being upset cause he also owns the Sixers is nothing more than nonsense.

It’s a Philly thing.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino