NFL GDT: Week 2

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
*Matt Ryan throws 3 interceptions*

Down to the player of the game!

Oct 18, 2011
Wentz gets more of a pass than just about any player i've ever seen, he made some absolutely god awful decisions that virtually any other QB would get killed for.

Sep 19, 2008
Lmao at Kirk Cousins looking so pedestrian yesterday. You pay all that money for a performance like that? Are Vikings fans still going to defend him? Because on other message boards the flaming has already begun. 5-26 against good teams. 5-26. That's PATHETIC.

Wentz gets more of a pass than just about any player i've ever seen, he made some absolutely god awful decisions that virtually any other QB would get killed for.

That is a good point. Wentz is okay IF he can stay healthy. The issue is he can't.

He also has those baffling games at times.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Has Matt Ryan also succumbed to the perpetual suck that is Dan Quinn too?

Because this is the worst he's looked in his career bar none. Julio just bailed his ass out big time

Ryan bailed out the Falcons, that 4th down screen was an audible he called. He won that game for them after losing it with the earlier picks

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
Lmao at Kirk Cousins looking so pedestrian yesterday. You pay all that money for a performance like that? Are Vikings fans still going to defend him? Because on other message boards the flaming has already begun. 5-26 against good teams. 5-26. That's PATHETIC.
Reading lots of dumb takes from Vikings fans. Holy shit are people ever going to the extremes after yesterday.

Sep 19, 2008
Reading lots of dumb takes from Vikings fans. Holy **** are people ever going to the extremes after yesterday.
they were fiercely defensive of him last year and claimed it was "not his fault"

this year they are more accepting of the truth and very upset as they should be. He really hasn't had that many good games this year. 8/10 Week 1. Week 2 disaster. Whose fault is it now? The OC? "They call too many pass plays!" :rolleyes:

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
they were fiercely defensive of him last year and claimed it was "not his fault"

this year they are more accepting of the truth and very upset as they should be. He really hasn't had that many good games this year. 8/10 Week 1. Week 2 disaster. Whose fault is it now? The OC? "They call too many pass plays!" :rolleyes:
Yeah, they're all idiots though. Since Keenum had his magical year they think any literally any QB could win them games, as if the Vikings were a flawless team otherwise. Read a few comments wishing they could bring pre-season MVP Kyle Sloter back and have him start. :laugh:

Cousin's had by far his worst game as a Viking, probably of his career if I had to guess. It was one game and it's week 2. They just need to relax, and probably adjust their expectations a bit. Cousins isn't as bad as he played Sunday and the Vikings aren't as good outside of the QB position as they think they are.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Every year there's a player on a different roster that I see on TV and think "Wow, how did I miss that guy joining this team?". DeMaryius Thomas is that guy this season.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That was a ridiculous catch by OBJ. I wonder if Gregg Williams thinks he's dynamic now.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This Jets OL is getting destroyed. The Browns also have zero respect for Simien's passing ability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad