NFL GDT: Week 2 Part 2 - SNF & MNF

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
There have been a bunch of those shovel pass TDs already this season.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Trubiski has an odd throwing motion. It almost looks like he’s shot putting it at times, but even with that compact motion, the ball rockets out of his hand.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Booger actually provides good analysis and tells the viewer something they may not know. Witten is just there.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Booger actually provides good analysis and tells the viewer something they may not know. Witten is just there.
It’s the difference between a seasoned broadcast pro and a rookie. These networks love throwing former players in the booth without just a whole lot of prep.

Reactions: Avs_19

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Mingo was always fast enough, but his frame never filled out. Guy has an NBA body and gets pushed around easily.

He was a better athlete than football player when drafted. I think the problem is that the NFL sees a guy with pass rusher traits they covet and try and turn him into one. Mingo never had any pass rushing chops. Should have always been an off-ball run and hit linebacker. Leonard Floyd is the same. His best plays at Georgia were when he lined up off the ball.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Why?

They ruined it with spaceship

Should have just built new stadium

I just think the architecture and location is awesome. Also helps that I love Chicago (second favorite city outside Tampa ) . I’ve only drove by it though. Haven’t been to a stadium besides RayJay, so this is just based off me watching games on tv.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I just think the architecture and location is awesome. Also helps that I love Chicago (second favorite city outside Tampa ) . I’ve only drove by it though. Haven’t been to a stadium besides RayJay, so this is just based off me watching games on tv.

They ruined architecture building spaceship

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad