NFL GDT: Week 2 Part 2 - SNF & MNF

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Running backs have to be completely replaced. Not a single one is NFL level and can't break through a hole. Plenty of holes on the last drive and not a single one that anyone could break through.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
49ers blew so many coverages on the left side. Those corners have to be better. Already predicting an L next week.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Why are people on social media bashing Foles and calling for Wentz to start next week?

It appears glancing at stats (I admit I didn't watch Eagles/Bucs) that he was not problem today for Eagles and seemed to play well

Are the stats deceiving?

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
cv3okDv.jpg

GOAT

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Why are people on social media bashing Foles and calling for Wentz to start next week?

It appears glancing at stats (I admit I didn't watch Eagles/Bucs) that he was not problem today for Eagles and seemed to play well

Are the stats deceiving?

Stats are always deceiving. They were down 28-7.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Running backs have to be completely replaced. Not a single one is NFL level and can't break through a hole. Plenty of holes on the last drive and not a single one that anyone could break through.

Don't you think this might be a tad reactionary? This place was saying Carr was finished last week.

Sep 19, 2008

I was warned on reddit that the Bills could be a contender for worst team in the NFL this year. I didn't buy it.

I mean the Bills made the playoffs last year. How the f*** are they this bad so fast.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California

I was warned on reddit that the Bills could be a contender for worst team in the NFL this year. I didn't buy it.

I mean the Bills made the playoffs last year. How the **** are they this bad so fast.

They weren't good last year. How many playoff teams have -57 point differential?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Vikings need to give Dan Bailey ALL the damn money tomorrow. If that doesn't work, go beg Kai Forbath to take you back. They should've done this after the third preseason game but they stuck with Carlson. It's done now though and there's nothing left to see.

Having said that, I'm not too upset with the tie. Vikings special teams were a disaster and so was Treadwell. Just far too many mistakes.

Cousins was amazing in the fourth quarter. Threw dime after dime to bring them back and put them in a position to win. The INT was all on Treadwell and the one that was negated I'll put on Cousins because he has to know better. Even if it's one on one coverage, you can't throw a jump ball to Coley, who had just come into the game for the first time. Still, Cousins made me more of a believer in him today.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
The Vikings need to give Dan Bailey ALL the damn money tomorrow. If that doesn't work, go beg Kai Forbath to take you back. They should've done this after the third preseason game but they stuck with Carlson. It's done now though and there's nothing left to see.

Having said that, I'm not too upset with the tie. Vikings special teams were a disaster and so was Treadwell. Just far too many mistakes.

Cousins was amazing in the fourth quarter. Threw dime after dime to bring them back and put them in a position to win. The INT was all on Treadwell and the one that was negated I'll put on Cousins because he has to know better. Even if it's one on one coverage, you can't throw a jump ball to Coley, who had just come into the game for the first time. Still, Cousins made me more of a believer in him today.

He was living right on the game tying TD.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey

I mean the Bills made the playoffs last year. How the **** are they this bad so fast.

The Bengals managed to win them in where they then lost to 85 passing yards from Blake Bortles.

They also replaced a stable and solid QB with a rookie and a turnover suicide machine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad