NFL GDT: Week 2 Part 2 - SNF & MNF

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I know I'm late on this comment but was eating dinner.

LOL at Collinsworth calling Ogeltree the "heart" of the Giants Defence. No wonder they're getting gashed so far.

Feb 24, 2017
The Vikings need to give Dan Bailey ALL the damn money tomorrow. If that doesn't work, go beg Kai Forbath to take you back. They should've done this after the third preseason game but they stuck with Carlson. It's done now though and there's nothing left to see.

Having said that, I'm not too upset with the tie. Vikings special teams were a disaster and so was Treadwell. Just far too many mistakes.

Cousins was amazing in the fourth quarter. Threw dime after dime to bring them back and put them in a position to win. The INT was all on Treadwell and the one that was negated I'll put on Cousins because he has to know better. Even if it's one on one coverage, you can't throw a jump ball to Coley, who had just come into the game for the first time. Still, Cousins made me more of a believer in him today.
You’re not too upset because you should be elated. The Vikings had no business getting that game into overtime. They may as well have the QBs wear pinnies and be outlawed from contact if that Matthews penalty is a thing. That game was over.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Cowboys fans honestly believe every year is a Super Bowl year despite having a track record of mediocrity since 1996. :laugh:
I have 2 Cowboys fans at the office, and for the first time in a while both of them think they are gonna suck this year, or at least just be mediocre.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
If Ogletree is the heart and soul of your defense then you might not have a very good defense.

Sep 19, 2008
I have 2 Cowboys fans at the office, and for the first time in a while both of them think they are gonna suck this year, or at least just be mediocre.

"first time in a while"

Were they saying they were SB capable with Romo or even Dak his first two years :laugh:

Cowboy fans always set such high expectations for their team. I could see them saying this year is mediocrity but in the past even with a track record of 8-8 they always boasted of "Super Bowl caliber" teams that never had the record on the field. Some of our Cowboy fans here on HFBoards do the exact same thing. "This is our year Cowboys gonna win it" team goes 7-9 :laugh:

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Shurmer will gamble when he needs a full yard on his own 35, but not when he needs a couple inches at midfield?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
"first time in a while"

Were they saying they were SB capable with Romo or even Dak his first two years :laugh:

Cowboy fans always set such high expectations for their team. I could see them saying this year is mediocrity but in the past even with a track record of 8-8 they always boasted of "Super Bowl caliber" teams that never had the record on the field. Some of our Cowboy fans here on HFBoards do the exact same thing. "This is our year Cowboys gonna win it" team goes 7-9 :laugh:

Skins suck.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I feel even worse as a Skins fan after seeing the Cards put up 0 point. I guess there offense is just that bad...

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I hate that the only option for football right now involves two division rivals and the Cowboys winning....

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
That 2nd down play to Gathers...Gathers needs to flatten his route. He had nothing but room. Instead he kept drifting and made it up a difficult throw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad