NFL GDT: Week 17

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The delay of game was terrible and even the decision to spike it was unnecessary.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If Philly was healthy I would say they win next week but I’m 50-50. Furthermore the 49ers may be the most vulnerable of a 1 seed I can recall since that Colts team that lost to the Steelers with the Dungee family catastrophe amongst other things going in all at once

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
If Philly was healthy I would say they win next week but I’m 50-50. Furthermore the 49ers may be the most vulnerable of a 1 seed I can recall since that Colts team that lost to the Steelers with the Dungee family catastrophe amongst other things going in all at once
They got a couple weeks to figure out what's up, but yeah. No decisive wins in a long while.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
There will be complaining about the missed DPI but honestly, the Seahawks managed to lose this game for themselves. Missed calls happen every game. Should have been a booth review, but I'd say there's a decent chance they wouldn't have overturned it anyways.

That delay of game penalty is just appalling. I have no idea what they were thinking...how does a veteran QB and veteran coach end up still in the huddle when the play clock runs out from the ****ing half yard line. Just run the damn ball.

What an amazing game to watch, though. That final half was just mental.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

It’s wide open, every team in the tournament on the NFC side has clear weaknesses than opponents will exploit. Gonna come down to coaching and matchups and execution and that’s playoff football.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad