NFL GDT: Week 17- Judgement Day

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Not sure about the scenarios but I'd love to see Ravens, Dolphins, Browns and Colts to make it, so go away Titans.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Not sure about the scenarios but I'd love to see Ravens, Dolphins, Browns and Colts to make it, so go away Titans.

Then you want the Titans to lose at Houston. It can't happen without that happening.

We still do not know if the Bills are playing their starters all of the game, some of the game or not at all.

Eagles with quite a statement:

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Then you want the Titans to lose at Houston. It can't happen without that happening.

We still do not know if the Bills are playing their starters all of the game, some of the game or not at all.

Eagles with quite a statement:

It’s not a statement at all. It’s a giant nothingburger.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
To demote him to 3rd QB seems like a statement to me.

Looks like Bills are not going to care much:

then I guess a message is being sent to miles sanders, fletcher cox, dallas goedert, derek barnett, and jordan mailata, who are all not playing today and just happened to be on the injury report.

if they’re entertaining trading trading wentz the last thing he should be doing is potentially having him play in a game the eagles are quite obviously not trying to win and are playing almost every backup.

again, this is nothing

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
then I guess a message is being sent to miles sanders, fletcher cox, dallas goedert, derek barnett, and jordan mailata, who are all not playing today and just happened to be on the injury report.

if they’re entertaining trading trading wentz the last thing he should be doing is potentially having him play in a game the eagles are quite obviously not trying to win and are playing almost every backup.

again, this is nothing
Mean nothing game. So, if either anything happens to Hurts or he struggles, the option is to give Sudfeld some playing time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mean nothing game. So, if either anything happens to Hurts or he struggles, the option is to give Sudfeld some playing time.
And if Wentz somehow gets hurt, they can't trade him. Especially now if he's willing to help facilitate a trade and give money back to do it.

And WFT has a fierce front 7, they already put Joe Burrow on the shelf. He probably asked to be deactivated.

By the way, WFT gonna win by at least 20

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I think Buffalo wants the 2 seed more than Pittsburgh does. We all know Cleveland usually chokes when they are a heavy favorite.
Pitt doesn't run the ball well, so the wind plays a bigger factor in Buffalo than in Pitt, so playing at home would favor the Bills. Plus, Ben's arm isn't what it used to be. In their match up, the Bills were squatting on those short passes. If wind is a factor in the playoffs, can Ben push the ball 20 yards like he did in the 2nd half vs the Colts.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Pitt doesn't run the ball well, so the wind plays a bigger factor in Buffalo than in Pitt, so playing at home would favor the Bills. Plus, Ben's arm isn't what it used to be. In their match up, the Bills were squatting on those short passes. If wind is a factor in the playoffs, can Ben push the ball 20 yards like he did in the 2nd half vs the Colts.

Ben ignored the plays from the idiot OC. He called the same plays but he wasn’t throwing those short passes on every single play. If Ben can push the ball down the field then teams will have to respect that.
Rudolph is starting today. I have little faith on him. But should anyone trust Cleveland in a must win game?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

This is it for Brees, Saints going all in.

I think everything the Saints have done points to this. There is a $22.6 million dead cap hit should Brees not return next season, so that's a huge chunk of the salary cap in dead money. It's now or never for the Saints. They need to hold onto the #2 seed to make Seattle go there in round 2 if they both win.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Man, they sent Joe Buck and Troy Aikman to the Giants game?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think everything the Saints have done points to this. There is a $22.6 million dead cap hit should Brees not return next season, so that's a huge chunk of the salary cap in dead money. It's now or never for the Saints. They need to hold onto the #2 seed to make Seattle go there in round 2 if they both win.
They’re over the cap every year and always are adding, that won’t be a problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad