NFL GDT: Week 16

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
If the Bills win the Super Bowl this year it is going to be as a reward for the suffering I’ve done watching Broncos and Buccaneers games every damn week. I want a ring.
“This is the week Brady gets back to his old self”. Been saying it for about 10 weeks now.

No. There is no quota for women referees. They’re hired on their merits. Go whine about it some more. Whaaa women are taking jobs. Whaaa.
I wish I could comprehend sentences the way you do.

Already looked it up myself while you were triggered in the corner.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Triggered about women referees. Calls someone else triggered for responding.
More like asks a question, gets nothing in return. Because it’s a question you don’t like for some reason, you’ve decided to make it into something. Every game today has had a female ref, so I asked if that was a new standard in a thread where I figured at least someone would know.

You think I care about women being refs or males ‘losing’ jobs? In your own words, that’s on you.

Crazy Cizikas

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2017
A good place
More like asks a question, gets nothing in return. Because it’s a question you don’t like for some reason, you’ve decided to make it into something. Every game today has had a female ref, so I asked if that was a new standard in a thread where I figured at least someone would know.

You think I care about women being refs or males ‘losing’ jobs? In your own words, that’s on you.
Lol. Now who’s triggered?

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
clown fight.gif

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Brady should just retire asap. Safe to say he's done and won't be winning anymore super bowls.
Worst division in football and they struggle to score 20 points most games.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
If the Bills win the Super Bowl this year it is going to be as a reward for the suffering I’ve done watching Broncos and Buccaneers games every damn week. I want a ring.
Yeah we deserve something for sitting through these god awful shit fests.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad