NFL GDT: Week 16

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
So basically TEN/JAX for the 4 seed and the also rans in the AFC East fighting for the 7 seed. Only if they all slip up is the door open for the Raiders or Steelers.

This result eliminates Tennessee's wild card chances so they have to win the division. Jacksonville could still sneak in at 8-9 after a loss to TEN if Miami loses out and NE and NYJ both lose their non-Miami game.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it’s safe to say Saturday isn’t gonna be the coach. At least not the head coach.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Congrats on the Chargers for finally living up to expectations and making the Playoffs in the Herbert era. I assume they will either have to go to KC or Cincy. Assuming they don't jump up to the 5th seed.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Congrats on the Chargers for finally living up to expectations and making the Playoffs in the Herbert era. I assume they will either have to go to KC or Cincy. Assuming they don't jump up to the 5th seed.
The Chargers should win out. Which means they'd pass Baltimore if Baltimore doesn't win the AFC North. They'd likely go to Baltimore if the Ravens manage to shock the Bengals in week 18 though.

Also Buffalo's more likely to end up #3 than KC (all it would take is a loss to CIncy next Monday night), but that's a story for another time.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
The Chargers should win out. Which means they'd pass Baltimore if Baltimore doesn't win the AFC North. They'd likely go to Baltimore if the Ravens manage to shock the Bengals in week 18 though.

Also Buffalo's more likely to end up #3 than KC (all it would take is a loss to CIncy next Monday night), but that's a story for another time.
I was going with the assumption in that scenario if we beat the Bengals ,heh.

Nick Foles may not be the answer.
The Colts need to draft a QB high this draft. No more damn has been retreads ffs.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Colts were the first team to fail to convert a third down while having 10 or more attempts this season.

After tonight, they’re also the second.

regular yahoo.. Epic comeback.
You have way different rules than me. My downfall was not picking the Rams defense over the broncos. 28 point swing.

Last edited:

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
The Colts were the first team to fail to convert a third down while having 10 or more attempts this season.

After tonight, they’re also the second.

You have way different rules than me. My downfall was not picking the Rams defense over the broncos. 28 point swing.
7 sacks ,3 picks , 3 points allowed.. idk

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Good. Which one do you think they should nab? Which one would fit them better? I'm the most casual of casual NCAA fan so I dont know who is better for their brand of play.
Something rubs me the wrong way with Young. Not in terms of his character or anything like that, but I'm wary of smaller guys that don't appear to have elite athleticism. But maybe I'm misinformed because I haven't seen a ton of him either.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Something rubs me the wrong way with Young. Not in terms of his character or anything like that, but I'm wary of smaller guys that don't appear to have elite athleticism. But maybe I'm misinformed because I haven't seen a ton of him either.
like Burrow?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Not josh allen size , is he Zack Wilson size , he appears the same to my eye. Not mentioning that he looks like he going to star in " Home alone gets his drivers licences " but thats not a bad thing i suppose.
Zach Wilson barely looks old enough to drive

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
like Burrow?
Bryce Young is listed at 6 feet and 194 lbs. we will see how accurate the height is come the combine where he will get measured even if he doesn’t do the drills. Weight wise, I’m sure he’s going to work out like mad and add some weight.

Burrow measured in at 6’3.5 at the combine. Weight was 221 lbs. that’s a massive difference between burrow and Young.

Young probably is closer to Russ Wilson’s 5’10 and 3/4 than 6 feet.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad