Post-Game Talk: Week 16 - Bengals defeat the Patriots 22-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Whenever I do this I turn the sound on madden off and fire up a youtube documentary or a story page to listen too
Lmao. Sorry for being off topic on this post but it's funny you say that because one of my buddy's in my xbox nhl club I play with; We talk about work stories and everytime we talk about construction jobs and such as we're playing, we somehow roll other teams and we're not even talking about our game.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
He's had less than a handful of good games. He's had far more train wreck games.

Has shown nothing to justify a third round draft selection, let alone round one.
His play hasn't justified the selection but Trent Brown has had stretches where he's been an elite tackle for the Patriots and he's been a bum more than he's been good this season. Patricia is responsible for the offensive line, maybe Strange would look better if he wasn't being coached by someone who only got the job because he's friends with Belichick

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Lmao. Sorry for being off topic on this post but it's funny you say that because one of my buddy's in my xbox nhl club I play with; We talk about work stories and everytime we talk about construction jobs and such as we're playing, we somehow roll other teams and we're not even talking about our game.

Eh my reasoning is there is only so many times you can hear the same play by play do the same with 2K rather listen to a podcast or a story

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
His play hasn't justified the selection but Trent Brown has had stretches where he's been an elite tackle for the Patriots and he's been a bum more than he's been good this season. Patricia is responsible for the offensive line, maybe Strange would look better if he wasn't being coached by someone who only got the job because he's friends with Belichick
Patriots have gone from Dante Schaenechia and Josh McDaniels on OC & OL to a defensive coordinator in Patricia

Handing over young first round picks like Mac & Strange

Did anyone replace Ivan Fears as RB coach ? Stephenson was his guy / he has had bad results and that’s focus - two weeks in a row he didn’t for whatever reason know when to fold them

Outrageous

Well it’s kind of working out well for me since I am not a fan of what he’s done

The Kendrick Bourne handling all you need to know

I want a really good team and it is more likely to happen if they go 7-10

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
They’ve looked absolutely terrible at times, yet they aren’t an awful team.

I’m not sure what it all means, but I can’t imagine they tear it all down and start over.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
DovKleiman clout figurine

Dov Kleiman1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad