NFL GDT: Week 15

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The only way the Bills can catch the Chiefs is if the Steelers win their last two games as well. Even then that 3-way tie goes to SoV, which the Chiefs currently have a slight advantage in.

Chiefs have the H2H tiebreaker with the Bills.
It’s a weird situation. When Andy Reid has nothing to play for, he doesn’t mess around, everyone sits. But that’s never happened in this scenario.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Maybe AB was right in calling Juju a bitch...

And I say that because when AB was getting all the attention as a number 1, Juju exploded with production while AB was still getting his. Now fast forward to today, Juju hasn’t been that guy since..Claypool has taken over as the number 1 guy.

Last edited:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
It’s a weird situation. When Andy Reid has nothing to play for, he doesn’t mess around, everyone sits. But that’s never happened in this scenario.

Yeah. Three weeks off (the next two weeks plus the bye week) might be a little bit much, too. I'd expect to see starters next week to officially lock it up.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Cleveland closes in on the division title and the Bengals may have just accidently made the Dolphins road to the playoffs possible with the Bills now having the inside track on the two seed.

Pittsburgh isn't winning a playoff game.
Cleveland still has to beat big brother to get this all done (and the Steelers have to lose to the Colts too).

Pittsburgh thrashed Cleveland earlier in the year. I don't think Pittsburgh is great, but it wouldn't surprise me if they won one of their next two (and a home playoff game against a wild card team)

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Enjoy your meaningless upset Bengals

remember this when you’re picking outside the top 3
The Bengals have their stud QB and the Steelers who look to be first round fodder will need one. I'll take the Bengals position going forward.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Holding calls on average are way down I believe, unless they've spiked in the past few weeks. Cam Jordan is being held all the time, that's why he finally got pissed off yesterday.
I recall seeing a stat earlier in the year stating that offensive holds were down, but that dpi's were up.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
First time since 1973 that 2 14-point underdogs won in the same week

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
they need an O-Lineman. This could cost them the Sewell pick
So I guess that every team who doesn't have a realistic chance of winning the Super Bowl should lose all their games in the hopes of getting the next great player?

OK then.
Well at least the Bengals were smart enough to get Joe Burrow to blow out his knee; that probably cost them 3 wins and moved them up 7-8 draft spots.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I feel like Claypool has taken over the number one receiver spot

Usually the #1 WR commands the most targets which Claypool isnt atm. I think Juju still a good WR. He's similar to Adam Thielen in that he's a great #2/slot WR but he's miscast as a #1 WR. It also doesnt help that Pittsburgh is a mediocre offense at best. A far cry from what they were in Juju's first 2 seasons.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Usually the #1 WR commands the most targets which Claypool isnt atm. I think Juju still a good WR. He's similar to Adam Thielen in that he's a great #2/slot WR but he's miscast as a #1 WR. It also doesnt help that Pittsburgh is a mediocre offense at best. A far cry from what they were in Juju's first 2 seasons.

PIT though doesn't have a Kyle Rudolph/Diggs/Jefferson equivalent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad