NFL GDT: Week 15

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Refs are a joke

Packer never signals fair catch

Bears nail him and recover fumble

They throw flag and say it was kick/catch interference as he was nailed after catching ball

You cant fair catch if you dont ****ing signal and you are fair game to be hit after you catch the god damn ball

Awful call. Cost the Bears a possession and put the Packers in amazing field position

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
TD Metcalf. What a throw, Metcalf is a straight beast.

13-0

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Watching Metcalf with Seahawks it’s hard to believe there were 8 receivers that went before him in the draft.
He had a neck injury that hurt his draft stock, especially since he was only a sophomore.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Watching Metcalf with Seahawks it’s hard to believe there were 8 receivers that went before him in the draft.
He's really interesting. He kind of jumped onto the scene with that insane combine but then everyone started picking apart his game questioning his hands, stiffness, versatility, etc. I myself thought he just looked like one of those height/weight/speed guys like Darrius Heyward-Bey or something where it wouldn't translate very well to the NFL level. He's having a fantastic rookie year.

Reactions: snipes

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
He had a neck injury that hurt his draft stock, especially since he was only a sophomore.
Yeah if he went back to college and put up a monster year, probably a top 10/15 pick this year. Especially with that frame.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

And his lateral movement/route running were questioned. Although they don’t seem like issues now.

He’s such a physical specimen with elite speed and good hands/ball skills. So glad we got the 9th receiver chosen in the draft.

Metcalf is quickly becoming one of my favourite players.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah if he went back to college and put up a monster year, probably a top 10/15 pick this year. Especially with that frame.

And his lateral movement/route running were questioned. Although they don’t seem like issues now.

He’s such a physical specimen with elite speed and good hands/ball skills. So glad we got the 9th receiver chosen in the draft.

Metcalf is quickly becoming one of my favourite players.

That's why they're boom-or-bust players, and the Seahawks definitely like rolling the dice on them as he is booming. I bet ya the Eagles wished they had him instead of putting so many eggs in the basket of DeSean Jackson

Reactions: snipes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad