NFL GDT: Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Eagles are playing their best QB once again and things are looking up!

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
We don't need to win a SB because of him, for all the things you mentioned. He is better than mediocre, and was putting up great numbers until hitting a rough patch in December.
You still need to pass the ball, there's going to be times where running the ball isn't an option (clock management). I don't think Goff is that guy in the clutch to make big throws and win you a game. Mahomes, Brady, Brees, Wilson, Trubisky are those guys for me.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
You still need to pass the ball, there's going to be times where running the ball isn't an option (clock management). I don't think Goff is that guy in the clutch to make big throws and win you a game. Mahomes, Brady, Brees, Wilson, Trubisky are those guys for me.
Trubisky is not like the others.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Well he's done it. He is capable. He did against Mahomes this year.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Lol if anyone is carried by their team it's Trubisky.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
He's a better version of Kirk Cousins. I don't know how much better but there you go.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
He's a better version of Kirk Cousins. I don't know how much better but there you go.
Agreed. An average QB at best. All I'm saying is I don't see the Rams winning the SB despite their great record. Defence is overrated as well, Peters is overrated, Talib isn't the same, Donald is all they got. Not a good enough defence to carry Goff IMO. We're not talking about a Houston defence.

Sure, Rams beat the Chiefs. Pats beat the Chiefs, then lost to Detroit and Tennessee. It's harder to stop the Chiefs offence than the Rams offence, so if they meet again, I can easily see the Chiefs winning.

Last edited:

SaintsThomas

May 16, 2017
Hey guys. I just saw some of this week's scores so far. Only game i watched was Steelers/Pats, so i have no idea how the other games played out.

I just have one question; sorry if this salts a very fresh wound. What happened to the Cowboys?! That's the same team who defeated the nigh-unbeatable Saints 2 weeks ago, right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad