NFL GDT: Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Chargers are so overlooked/underrated this season. Looking forward to finally seeing them

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
You guys know that I almost never post in these threads.

A. Stephen A. has faith in Spencer Ware.
B. SAS is looking at the San Diego Chargers.
C. Hunter Henry vs. Derrick Johnson is a matchup to watch for.

How much does ESPN pay this guy again?

I love when these clowns get exposed like this.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's what people get for sticking with ESPN.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
That's what people get for sticking with ESPN.

It's not just ESPN, these type of shows are a plague on TV. Why have these type of guys give their opinion on everything in sports?

I want to hear Max Kellerman talk combat sports, the football guy talk about football, and Stephen A Smith talk about basketball or whatever he considers his expertise.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
It's not just ESPN, these type of shows are a plague on TV. Why have these type of guys give their opinion on everything in sports?

I want to hear Max Kellerman talk combat sports, the football guy talk about football, and Stephen A Smith talk about basketball or whatever he considers his expertise.
What else are they gonna fill the time slot with when they can't air live sporting events?

Day time TV are usually mindless TV anyway.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Kelce has a pretty bad history against the Chargers numbers wise, he had like 1 yard in the first game this season. Hill on the other hand just demolishes them.

lol ya I saw that earlier today. 50 some yards in three or more meetings. Time for him to totally redeem himself!!

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Kinda hoping the Canucks get shelled early in Nashville so I can turn this game off and watch football instead.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Last thing you wanna do is give the Chiefs extra possessions, especially starting on your side of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->