NFL GDT: Week 15

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I am not sure what it says about the OC when our only successful plays seem to be when the play breaks down and Stafford is able to improvise rather than run the stupid play called by Jim-Bob.

Thank god for Stafford and Jones being able to keep this offense from being bottom of the league.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I am not sure what it says about the OC when our only successful plays seem to be when the play breaks down and Stafford is able to improvise rather than run the stupid play called by Jim-Bob.

Thank god for Stafford and Jones being able to keep this offense from being bottom of the league.

That's what Stafford does best. He'd kill it in Shanahan or McVay's system.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
They had something dialed up. You don't use a 7 step drop to check it down. A more seasoned Trubisky probably puts the ball at risk but he's still a rookie.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
They had something dialed up. You don't use a 7 step drop to check it down. A more seasoned Trubisky probably puts the ball at risk but he's still a rookie.

What I see is a QB so afraid of making mistake because his idiotic dinosaur coach preaches getting off bus running and making safe plays that he refuses what is there for taking

Pathetic performance by Bears proving last week was just a mirage vs Marvin Lewis and his team of quitters

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
What I see is a QB so afraid of making mistake because his idiotic dinosaur coach preaches getting off bus running and making safe plays that he refuses what is there for taking

Pathetic performance by Bears proving last week was just a mirage vs Marvin Lewis and his team of quitters

That play in particular probably had a touchdown/checkdown option depending on the coverage Detroit played. Detroit anticipated as such and probably played a two deep zone taking away anything deep.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
John Fox is on cusp of Chicago Bears history

No coach in franchise history has ever had three straight seasons of 10 or more losses

Franchise has been around for nearly a century (98th season)

kov

Jul 5, 2002
NYC
John Fox is on cusp of Chicago Bears history

No coach in franchise history has ever had three straight seasons of 10 or more losses

Franchise has been around for nearly a century (98th season)

Detroit had a decade where only one season had *less* than 10 losses. It was just 9. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad