NFL GDT: Week 13

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Tua‘s misses are unreal today

Hill is wide open and he threw it so far from his body it seems impossible

I know nothing but still to me it looked like last night Tua always wanted to make the big play.

Not the safe ”boring” play but look for the big play.
That’s going to hurt them in the playoffs

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
The Bengals are most definitely making the playoffs after today, even with their difficult schedule.

They are easily better than the Ravens but the schedules look very different.

Still almost want to say Bengals take the division with how bad the Ravens are playing.
Don’t see how the Ravens could beat this Bengals team week 18

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
The Bengals are most definitely making the playoffs after today, even with their difficult schedule.
Cleveland and Baltimore are must wins IMO. Especially the latter.

They have gotten up for big games and then lost ones they shouldn't before. I hope that doesn't happen this year.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Bengals have missed Chase for weeks. He was injured and got back recently.
You missed the point. A team can overcome one injury. But Chargers have missed multiple receivers in most of their games this year. Of his top 5 WRs and 2 TEs they have missed a total of 32 games so far. His 2 top WRs, Allen and Williams have missed 11 games between them.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
You missed the point. A team can overcome one injury. But Chargers have missed multiple receivers in most of their games this year. Of his top 5 WRs and 2 TEs they have missed a total of 32 games so far. His 2 top WRs, Allen and Williams have missed 11 games between them.
I understood the point, I just wanted to get across that while the Bengals haven't been decimated by injuries they haven't been perfectly healthy either.

I think Herbert is better than he has shown.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Burrow's great. Obviously comes up big in the huge moments and games. That's why it was so ridiculous when I saw a couple different analysts pre-season having Herbert over him.

Burrow certainly much closer to the top tier than Hebert is. He gets a lot more help from Mixon and Perrine than someone like Allen/Mahomes gets from their RB's, but you know when you need a throw in crunch time he's gonna deliver.
Honestly, I tend not to be a homer about things(I think?) but I think Burrow has shown to be better at plowing through adversity than Herbert to date.

Herbert may be better than Burrow at some things but there's just not enough examples and/or hard evidence of his accomplishments when compared to Burrow in my possibly biased opinion. We made it to the SB with an offensive line made of rotten cheese, he got sacked 9 times in a playoff game and we still won, we have beaten KC both at home and on the road in very big games...Burrow is a gamer.

Herbert's great but he doesn't have as good a resume as Burrow does.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Put Herbert on the Cowboys, they are the best team in the league. Put Herbert on Miami, that offence is even more ridiculous, as is the Bengals. The Chargers didn't have their top 2 WRs for majority of the season, don't have their insanely good LT. The hate for Herbert is comical

Reactions: DueDiligence

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Honestly, I tend not to be a homer about things(I think?) but I think Burrow has shown to be better at plowing through adversity than Herbert to date.

Herbert may be better than Burrow at some things but there's just not enough examples and/or hard evidence of his accomplishments when compared to Burrow in my possibly biased opinion. We made it to the SB with an offensive line made of rotten cheese, he got sacked 9 times in a playoff game and we still won, we have beaten KC both at home and on the road in very big games...Burrow is a gamer.

Herbert's great but he doesn't have as good a resume as Burrow does.

Burrow checks all the boxes, I think the only question with him is how long til the organization / Brown family pisses him off and he demands a trade

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
Burrow checks all the boxes, I think the only question with him is how long til the organization / Brown family pisses him off and he demands a trade
YOU SHUT YOUR YINZER MOUTH RIGHT f***ING NOW

(it's a legitimate concern, don't let any Bengals fans tell you otherwise)

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
We got you brother

Just feel free to tank the game between us if the chiefs and Dolphins lose again plz
I believe the year was 218 when Sir Andrew Dalton of Nattyham threw the golden touchdown with only a few grains left in the hourglass against Baltimore propelling The wee Buffalo Bills to the promise land for the first time in all of human history.

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Put Herbert on the Cowboys, they are the best team in the league. Put Herbert on Miami, that offence is even more ridiculous, as is the Bengals. The Chargers didn't have their top 2 WRs for majority of the season, don't have their insanely good LT. The hate for Herbert is comical
Its not hate ,last season people were fitting him for a yellow jacket. He has loads of raw talent and put up big numbers but it ends there.Burrow took a franchise much like the Chargers who can't help but choke wins awayto a freaking superbowl. Burrow is the anti Bengals.
For the record I drafted Herbert with my first pick in our drafe and 4 weeks ago traded him because wire QBs were doing better. I traded G Davis and Herbert for Diggs and it was a steal. Herbert will get it done I believe but as of now I take Burrow all day every day.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Disturbing thing here is a W puts the Saints a game back of the division lead.

The battle for trash mountain is eternal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad