NFL GDT: Week 13

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I still have to laugh at all the analysts who had Herbert in the top tier of QB's and Burrow not at the start of the year.

Herbert might not even belong in the 2nd tier.
Burrow isn't perfectly consistent but he doesn't cower in big games.

There are better QBs but he's a guy you can win with. That, in itself, is a borderline miracle considering what I've seen under center.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s why people keep throwing at Diggs, he’s going to give them up.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Jason Peters is still in the league? Wow.

Still hate that the Bills gave up on him all those years ago but in our defense who the hell would've expected him to go on to have a hall of fame caliber career with the Eagles?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jason Peters is still in the league? Wow.

Still hate that the Bills gave up on him all those years ago but in our defense who the hell would've expected him to go on to have a hall of fame caliber career with the Eagles
the Eagles, i guess, since they were willing to give up a 1 for him, lol

Funny thing is he was a tight end at Arkansas.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
the Eagles, i guess, since they were willing to give up a 1 for him, lol

Funny thing is he was a tight end at Arkansas.
Lol I know. Good eye by them.

We converted him into a few positions that he bounced around to but then traded him when it looked like he finally found his fit.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean, people haven’t really been throwing at Diggs a lot lately. Weird comment
Did there because Ryan knew he could beat him.

Usually someone who gets as many turnovers as he does, they just don't throw at him ever.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Burrow isn't perfectly consistent but he doesn't cower in big games.

There are better QBs but he's a guy you can win with. That, in itself, is a borderline miracle considering what I've seen under center.
Burrow's great. Obviously comes up big in the huge moments and games. That's why it was so ridiculous when I saw a couple different analysts pre-season having Herbert over him.

Burrow certainly much closer to the top tier than Hebert is. He gets a lot more help from Mixon and Perrine than someone like Allen/Mahomes gets from their RB's, but you know when you need a throw in crunch time he's gonna deliver.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Did there because Ryan knew he could beat him.

Usually someone who gets as many turnovers as he does, they just don't throw at him ever.
You realize this season, especially the last 4-5 weeks, they…haven’t really thrown at him?

Tell me you’re an Eagles fan without telling me you’re an Eagles fan

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You realize this season, especially the last 4-5 weeks, they…haven’t really thrown at him?

Tell me you’re an Eagles fan without telling me you’re an Eagles fan
Who is an eagles fan?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad