Pre-Game Talk: Week 13: NYI, @DAL, FLA. The first week of 2024. Let the optimism flow! Or let the pessimism persist. I'm not your mother.

2024 will be ______ for the Avs

• Total voters

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Johansen so bad. I'd try this. Hate to do it to Drou because he is just finding himself.

Lehkonen- MacKinnon- Rantenen
Wood- Drouin- Nichushkin
Cogliano- Colton- O'Connor
MacDermid- Olofsson- Kiviranta

Pick up a 2C and this is looking good
Drouin- XXXX- Nichushkin
Wood- Colton- O'Connor
Cogliano- Olofsson- Kiviranta

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Johansen so bad. I'd try this. Hate to do it to Drou because he is just finding himself.

Wood- Drouin- Nichushkin
Cogliano- Colton- O'Connor
MacDermid- Olofsson- Kiviranta

Pick up a 2C and this is looking good
Drouin- XXXX- Nichushkin
Wood- Colton- O'Connor
Cogliano- Olofsson- Kiviranta
Don't ruin a good thing with Drouin on the wing. Just limit Johansen's minutes as much as you can for the time being, pray he continues to chip in the odd goal and win his faceoffs, and get rid of him by the TDL for a real 2nd line centre.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Avs could have a potentially golden opportunity to pounce on a Panthers team that is coming off an emotional win in Vegas and could be missing both Alex Barkov and Evan Rodrigues tomorrow.

Reactions: henchman21

jani

Oct 15, 2023
Don't ruin a good thing with Drouin on the wing. Just limit Johansen's minutes as much as you can for the time being, pray he continues to chip in the odd goal and win his faceoffs, and get rid of him by the TDL for a real 2nd line centre.
I agree with this. Until the 2nd line can be more permanently fixed, I'd be interested to see Nuke - Mack - Drouin as the first line and Lehky - Colton - Rantanen as the second line, obviously once Lehky is back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad