NFL GDT: Week 12

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Hey Lions fans ; how has Sewell been for you? Has he lived up to his draft status?

No long 3rd down conversions please.

Thank you

Tre White, you're a sight for sore eyes. Thank god you're finally back.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Never knew just how close Ford Field was to Comerica. Looks like their virtually right next door to each other from that aerial view.

Stupid D penalty.

Lions driving now.

And their is the long 3rd down conversion. Damnit

I can only pray that the Lions Redzone O is as mediocre as ours

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Never knew just how close Ford Field was to Comerica. Looks like their virtually right next door to each other from that aerial view.

Stupid D penalty.

Lions driving now.

And their is the long 3rd down conversion. Damnit

They are right next door. I think the Hockey Arena is near there as well. I remember hearing that Detroit wanted to create a sports district in that general area and it seems to be working.

Detroit looks competent so far.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
They are right next door. I think the Hockey Arena is near there as well. I remember hearing that Detroit wanted to create a sports district in that general area and it seems to be working.

Detroit looks competent so far.

That’s smart, have all the sports venues near each other in the city centre. Create a vibe, have more people, make a vibing neighbourhood.

Like, the Pistons played in Auburn Hills and Lions were in Pontiac. Only teams that was central was the Red Wings and Tigers.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Wow Buffalo and Detroit are pretty close according to that graphic. I thought they had to to go through Pennsylvania to get there.
If they ever want to make a Rustbelt division it would have the least travel time between teams. Will never happen but those four cities ( Buff, Det,Cle,Pitt) aren't really all that far from each other

Slide Allen ...SLIDE!

2nd and long runs. Absolutely despise

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I’m for a high scoring game. Makes thanksgiving more entertaining.
I'm all for high scoring Blow outs when my team is involved. If the D can quit it with the stupid penalties ( i know, that's a tall ask) we should be okay... Hopefully.

But i have a feeling that these two bonehead teams will have a competition to see who can out stupid the other the most this game.

Another f***ing 3rd and long conversion! #$$$1!!.

f*** it... where's the booze

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Fumble!

Looks like the Lions strike first in the "Who will do the most stupid shit" contest this game. But don't count the Bills out just yet. We've perfected that game.

Good job boys. You can't give up a 3rd and long if the other team gifts you the ball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad