NFL GDT: Week 12

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Gonna be a couple 8-3 teams in New Orleans next week, then

Would be stoked, except injury report.

Regardless of how the first game went, I don't see the Saints putting up much of a fight against anybody with the state of the secondary right now. You might as well spot the other team a two touchdown lead if you're trotting out Devante Harris as a starting CB.

This reminds me of the 09 season when Greer and Porter got hurt at the same time and everything went to hell for about 6 weeks. You just can't replace 2 quality starting CBs (3, counting Breaux) in the NFL, there's not enough of those guys to go around the whole league.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

Regardless of how the first game went, I don't see the Saints putting up much of a fight against anybody with the state of the secondary right now. You might as well spot the other team a two touchdown lead if you're trotting out Devante Harris as a starting CB.

I mean, supposedly Cam's thumb was the reason he was off today, Thomas Davis picked up a minor injury, and Olsen sat out basically 2.5 quarters out of a precautionary reasons. I wouldn't count the Saints out by any stretch.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Bell is averaging 5 yards a carry but instead of giving him the ball they let a washed up Ben throw it for 20 times in the first 20 minutes of the game.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

This reminds me of the 09 season when Greer and Porter got hurt at the same time and everything went to hell for about 6 weeks. You just can't replace 2 quality starting CBs (3, counting Breaux) in the NFL, there's not enough of those guys to go around the whole league.

Plus now they have to play way more zone which is death if you can't get a pass rush. Goff had great looking numbers but he wasn't forced to move much at all.

Sep 19, 2008
Gotta admit this game is a lot better than I would have anticipated. Thought Pitt would blow GB out without Rodgers

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This game makes me nervous because I'm sitting on 250 on FanDuel and Boswell already messed up once. Hope he gets to kick again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad