NFL GDT: Week 12

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
fantasy football victory confirmed

unfortunately being 7-5 in my division means being in 5th place. Meanwhile the 1st place team in the other division is 6-6.

FML, a thousand times, FML

Im in a 10 team PPR league 2 divisions of 5 but the guy running the league set it up so 4 teams can make it from 1 division. Probably will be 1 and 3. Im likely in at 9-3.
Picked up Ben for tonight. Ben and Bell combined for 57 points

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
The roof at Lucas Oil was open today. Temps in the low 50s.

3-4 weeks ago, they had the roof closed when it was 75 and sunny.

These people can't even get the damn roof right.

Reactions: Howe Elbows 9

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
If you look at the rule book, the QB loses his protections and is considered a runner once he tries to advance the ball. It doesn't matter where it happens inside or outside the tackle box.

Now, if a QB scrambles but is still attempting to pass he is granted the RTP protections.

Obviously not as cut and dry as some think. I imagine the ref made a judgement call saying he was trying to advance the ball. I unfortunately haven't seen a full replay yet.

I guess they could have also called leading with the crown.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
You. Can. Take. This. To. The. Bank.

First Ravens offensive play involves Perriman f***ing up an easy catch and then a pick six the other way.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
You mean the reigning DPOY Khalil Mack? He still is better than Clowney.

Just mentioning what the announcer was saying. Some people were saying Clowney was a bust and that Mack should have been drafted before him.

Yes..... the people who said Mack should of been drafted 1st overall were correct.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Just mentioning what the announcer was saying. Some people were saying Clowney was a bust and that Mack should have been drafted before him.

Yes..... the people who said Mack should of been drafted 1st overall were correct.

Well Clowney's first two years were not good. He's a really good player.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Well Clowney's first two years were not good. He's a really good player.

I don't disagree, Mack was the DPoY last year.... so Mack has been better than Clowney in 3 of 3 years. This year is really the first debatable one. Not saying Clowney isn't worth of a top pick but if you could go back everyone picks Mack over Clowney now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad