NCAA GDT: Week 11

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
yeah thats my thing, thats fine it you are trying to draw up the matchups that will draw the most viewers, but just admit it, don't selectively watch games. they did the right thing in putting oklahoma at 8 intially because if you watched they were outrunning a speeding train but then the michigan/michigan state game they were like yeah we watched the game but michigan's stats look better so we are reversing the decision

Yup. The committee are mercenaries with loyalty to the highest bidder. Like my goddamn cat.

although i should be fair, michigan does have a better loss than michigan state.

true. but in terms of bad losses, nothing compares to oregon losing to f***ing stanford. oregon may have the second-best win in the country but that loss is hilarious.

JustJokinenAround

just a goofball
Feb 5, 2018
a local rink
Yup. The committee are mercenaries with loyalty to the highest bidder. Like my goddamn cat.

true. but in terms of bad losses, nothing compares to oregon losing to f***ing stanford. oregon may have the second-best win in the country but that loss is hilarious.
i'm kind of half joking about the michigan loss but yeah oregon has one of the top 5 wins in the country and one of the 5 worst loses in the nation.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad