NCAA GDT: Week 11: Gameday goes to Seattle

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
yesssss

please beat Michigan OSU. please dont **** up 2 very winnable games PSU....

todays events have made for a potentially very interesting final CFB playoff.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Iowa won? The ****?

:laugh:

Soak it in boys, we may never have another night like tonight.

Not to make excuses but Iowa has always been a thorn in the side of Michigan. Especially in Iowa. Once this game was scheduled as a night game, as it usually is, I wouldn't have been shocked if Michigan were upset.

And that's what exactly happened.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Also interesting

Wisconsin could make the playoffs. So could nebraska and Minnesota now lol

Well maybe not Minnesota forget about that. Thought they only had 2 losses now. And 1 in conference

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Penn St would need a miracle to make the playoff. I actually don't see any way it's possible unless Ohio St loses to MSU and then beats Michigan. And then PSU would need to beat Wisconsin and have Washington lose another game.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Penn St would need a miracle to make the playoff. I actually don't see any way it's possible unless Ohio St loses to MSU and then beats Michigan. And then PSU would need to beat Wisconsin and have Washington lose another game.

I don't see penn state being left out if they win the conference

They beat Ohio state. And now would have beaten wisc (likely) and have conference title

I have a feeling someone is going to get snubbed. Bad

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
agreed on michigan and clemson. both would be 1 loss conf champs teams. idk bout washington with the perceived weakness of the pac this year.

They might have to beat a ranked Washington State team and a ranked Utah/Colorado team. That would be enough for me.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I tell you what happened here - Harbaugh went to a Clinton rally on Monday and lost his winning mojo as a result. I think he needs to talk to the Donald to get back in touch with the winning side of things.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I don't see how a one loss Ohio St would be jumped by a two loss PSU, even with the head to head game. There is no way a 1 loss OSU is left out.

This is absolute chaos though.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
They might have to beat a ranked Washington State team and a ranked Utah/Colorado team. That would be enough for me.

Clemson has a better chance
Bama is in. Or any sec team let's be real
Big ten team is likely in
Western Michigan with more chaos is a possibility or even now. Let's see the ranking
Louisville or two big ten/sec teams

Washington might have to face USC again

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I tell you what happened here - Harbaugh went to a Clinton rally on Monday and lost his winning mojo as a result. I think he needs to talk to the Donald to get back in touch with the winning side of things.

Harbaugh should have threaten to deport current players :laugh:

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
If Western Michigan runs the table, I wouldn't mind them getting rewarded in the top six. Especially after the chaos tonight.

Not in the actual playoffs unless things really breakdown these next two weeks. But as a pat on the back before likely getting crushed in a bowl game.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Nope. Unless all big ten teams lose 3 games. And one team in acc or PAC loses conference game and maaaybe western Michigan loses a game

Oklahoma is done. Wvu? Not quite

If the winner of the Pac-10 Championship game has 2 losses, Penn St wins the Big 10 with 2 losses and Oklahoma wins the Big 12 with 2 losses...why not?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad