NFL GDT: Week 10

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Announcers giving Graham more benefit than he deserves there. Maybe he doesn’t have a good look, but that’s clearly a late hit

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
It was a nice flop though, still cant believe two officials didnt see that facemask. They wont be reffing in January.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Absolute brain dead penalty by the Eagles. They let Washington off the hook after that stupid drive. They would've gotten the ball back with over a minute to go to at least have a shot.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Cowboys fans acting like their schedule hasn't been soft as baby shit either.

That argument doesn't work when almost half the league is dogshit.
Yeah that is the thing. Brady said weeks ago there is alot of bad football being played. Even if you are just average youll probably be in contention for the playoffs. The Cowboys need to worry about their quarterback though, it will be another quick flameout if he doesnt improve.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Cowboys fans acting like their schedule hasn't been soft as baby shit either.

That argument doesn't work when almost half the league is dogshit.

Maybe you should stop slobbering on Dan Synder's balls.

Eagles have had the easiest schedule in the NFC. Cowboys middle of the pack

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
And? They beat you once already so i'm not sure why you think you get to talk shit.
They beat a backup QB by 11, at home, who threw 3 picks as well as a failed 4th down conversion, all on his own half of the field.

Cowboys will beat the Eagles at AT&T on Christmas Eve. Dak is 7-3 against the Eagles and 4-1 at home - he owns that team. The NFC is so wide open, I think there’s at least 6 teams this year that could do damage in the playoffs and it’s probably a coin flip at this point.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They beat a backup QB by 11, at home, who threw 3 picks as well as a failed 4th down conversion, all on his own half of the field.

Cowboys will beat the Eagles at AT&T on Christmas Eve. Dak is 7-3 against the Eagles and 4-1 at home - he owns that team. The NFC is so wide open, I think there’s at least 6 teams this year that could do damage in the playoffs and it’s probably a coin flip at this point.
Love the excuses coming, the Eagles won a Super Bowl with a backup :laugh:. I think the Eagles, Cowboys, and Niners are the 3 best teams. Maybe the Bucs can win too. Still not sold on the Vikings. We will know more after this upcoming weekend though.

Reactions: nilan30

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Not so sure they beat the better of the 2 QB’s, which is something no one else who played them did.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Love the excuses coming, the Eagles won a Super Bowl with a backup :laugh:. I think the Eagles, Cowboys, and Niners are the 3 best teams. Maybe the Bucs can win too. Still not sold on the Vikings. We will know more after this upcoming weekend though.
Not saying the Eagles are a bad team, I just don’t think they’re a monster team like the media portrays them. I don’t think there’s a huge difference between any of the playoff teams in the NFC, unless a team like the Falcons make it.

The Eagles had a crazy team that year, with Foles. And he was a great backup QB who played excellent in that playoffs. I tip my hat to Cooper Rush, but he threw something like 107 yards vs the Rams the week before. The media ran with Dak vs Rush but in reality, Rush was absolutely bailed out by playing very conservative football, with some luck with dropped picks, and the D playing great. I didn’t think Cowboys stood a chance in that Eagles game.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Not saying the Eagles are a bad team, I just don’t think they’re a monster team like the media portrays them. I don’t think there’s a huge difference between any of the playoff teams in the NFC, unless a team like the Falcons make it.

The Eagles had a crazy team that year, with Foles. And he was a great backup QB who played excellent in that playoffs. I tip my hat to Cooper Rush, but he threw something like 107 yards vs the Rams the week before. The media ran with Dak vs Rush but in reality, Rush was absolutely bailed out by playing very conservative football, with some luck with dropped picks, and the D playing great. I didn’t think Cowboys stood a chance in that Eagles game.
This is fair, the media i listen to definitely dont think this is an juggernaut Eagles team though. They are good no doubt. I do think if they get the bye I see it very hard for a team to go in there in January and win. Though the teams best equipped to win there are Dallas and the Niners but both of them have major question marks too. Just how I see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad