NFL GDT: Week 10

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
This might qualify as Indecent Exposure
Al Michaels has been experiencing the drastic difference between a snf vs a TNF game in quality of play. That won’t change unless the nfl institutes a second bye week giving the clubs who play on TNF the prior weekend off so that they are both well rested and prepared to play.

Carolina debuting their black helmets tonight. Think they are going to look like Atlanta does in black but with the blue vs red secondary color.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Woof, what a blockbuster of a game
Every team has to play a TNF game. This will get several dog games. This isn’t the quality of SNF which al Michaels is seeing first hand.

The nfl seriously needs to add another bye week to improve the quality of these games.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hope we do. It's time to cut ties with Carr and this is the best way. Right now we're 3rd.
Honestly, I don’t even know if selling a minority stake in the raiders will being in good enough supporting owners to fix the idiot Mark DavisZ. He is nowhere near the football man his dad was at the same age. Mark today is like senile Al at 80.

McDaniels, Carr both need to go. If Carr is able to pull a Geno and hit his high end consistently elsewhere I can accept that as a raiders fan as he wasn’t going to do that with the raiders.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Honestly, I don’t even know if selling a minority stake in the raiders will being in good enough supporting owners to fix the idiot Mark DavisZ. He is nowhere near the football man his dad was at the same age. Mark today is like senile Al at 80.

McDaniels, Carr both need to go. If Carr is able to pull a Geno and hit his high end consistently elsewhere I can accept that as a raiders fan as he wasn’t going to do that with the raiders.

Carr is gone, McDaniels has another year to fix this shit if not, he’s toast. Mark Davis isn’t in the same breath as Al Davis in regards to football.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
FG Panthers. 13-0

I would say thats game since ATL has done less than nothing but this is between two 2022 NFC South teams so i will hold off on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad