NCAA GDT: Week 10

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
The scary thing is... Clemson was considered a year away from making a playoff run...

member 51464

I'd love to see Clemson and Iowa get into the playoff! Throw in the winner of Baylor/Oklahoma State and it would just be cool to see some of the non-blue bloods get love.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
maybe Derrick Henry should be getting some Heisman pull. He's had some monster games and only one "bad" one (52 yards on 13 carries in a blowout).

Other than that his least productive game was 95 yards and he has 17 touchdowns on the season. And his last three games, he's run for 589 yards. guy is a horse.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
new rankings

1 Clemson
2 Alabama
3 Ohio State
4 Baylor
5 Notre Dame
6 Oklahoma State
7 Iowa 9-0
8 Stanford
9 LSU
10 Oklahoma
11 Florida
12 Utah
13 TCU
14 Michigan State
15 Michigan
16 Houston
17 Florida State
18 North Carolina
19 Temple
20 UCLA
21 Navy
22 Northwestern
23 Mississippi State
24 Wisconsin
25 Memphis

member 51464

Alright, guess I will root for a final 4 of:
Clemson
Winner of Baylor/Oklahoma State
Iowa
Stanford

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
3 Words.

Roll Damn Tide.

In all seriousness, didn't expect that to happen. Our defensive line absolutely crushed them. Henry is now in the Heisman running, while Fournette has to be out. Getting 31 yards in the biggest game you'll play in, in which you're team also got crushed, will win you nothing.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Easy win for bama. If they could stop their Running back. They have the game in their hands. Only they could lose it.

wow MSU lost. It's kind of funny though.

when do the playoff rankings come out

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
alabama would "pistol whip" clemson

espn told me so :sarcasm:

also pls pray for ecu pls

we need to win out to make a bowl game :cry:

ECU might win out. They should beat UCF. And they might beat Cincin.

I don't know it really depends. They will 100% beat Cincin if they lose to UCF. lol. That's how it'll go. Last home game, and just 1 win of alot they should have had to make a bowl game. Classic luck.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The scary thing is... Clemson was considered a year away from making a playoff run...

Its the ACC. Its not like there's much competition. There's a couple okay teams and FSU will always have the best talent but they also didn't quite have a QB this year. Maguire isn't bad but he doesn't have enough reps either.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
3 Words.

Roll Damn Tide.

In all seriousness, didn't expect that to happen. Our defensive line absolutely crushed them. Henry is now in the Heisman running, while Fournette has to be out. Getting 31 yards in the biggest game you'll play in, in which you're team also got crushed, will win you nothing.

He's in it still just not a slam dunk like he was.

I can see Bama losing Sunday. Mississippi State is basically out of the West race because they lost to LSU and I forget who else but they are at home and Prescott is better than Coker. I don't think the MSU defense is that good though. Henry may have a day but it is in Starkville so that's gigantic.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Its the ACC. Its not like there's much competition. There's a couple okay teams and FSU will always have the best talent but they also didn't quite have a QB this year. Maguire isn't bad but he doesn't have enough reps either.

Clemson, FSU and Louisville (lost some close games) are quite good.

Alot of teams that are average or below average. North Carolina is good.

I think Georgia Tech sucking hurts them.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Clemson, FSU and Louisville (lost some close games) are quite good.

Alot of teams that are average or below average. North Carolina is good.

I think Georgia Tech sucking hurts them.

North Carolina is this year but let's be real...it is a basketball school. Same with Duke. Not saying they can't have years like this but as far as sustainability goes? Probably unlikely. Its rare to be that good in both. ACC is mostly a basketball conference. Although for the opposite FSU typically does stink at basketball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad