NCAA GDT: Week 10: Separation Saturday

member 51464

Either Baylor or Kansas gets a conference victory today. Should be hideous, haha.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The intentional safety had an impact on the spread? Damn.

Dude, that's just half of it. FAU up 7 with 2 minutes to go. Marshall has 4th and 10 on their own 35....QB throws a long bomb and instead of knocking it down, the DB picks it off at his own 35. So, zero time outs left and 2 minutes to go. Just run three plays and get the first down, right?

1st down, intentional knee, loss of 6.
2nd down, intentional knee, loss of 8
3rd down, intentional knee, loss of 5

4th down, punter runs out of the end zone.

I mean.....that happened.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Dude, that's just half of it. FAU up 7 with 2 minutes to go. Marshall has 4th and 10 on their own 35....QB throws a long bomb and instead of knocking it down, the DB picks it off at his own 35. So, zero time outs left and 2 minutes to go. Just run three plays and get the first down, right?

1st down, intentional knee, loss of 6.
2nd down, intentional knee, loss of 8
3rd down, intentional knee, loss of 5

4th down, punter runs out of the end zone.

I mean.....that happened.

I was watching and saw them in victory formation with 2:30ish left. You need about 2 minutes to kneel out the clock. The math didn’t work, either.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from Bedlam at Oklahoma State....whose coach "is a MAN....and he's now FIFTY"!! :biglaugh:

Factoid: Lee is 1-2 when picking the Cowboys when Gameday has been is Stillwater

Sign of the Day: "Betty Crocker is a better Baker" :laugh:

Runner Up Sign of the Day: "If Oklahoma football is life, then life sucks" :laugh:

Alarming Pick: Lee likes the Hokie over the U :cry: (but everyone else rightfully picks the U :yo:)

Celebrity Picker:
Buffalo Bills & Oklahoma State legendary RB Thurman Thomas, who of course is going with his alma mater.

Lee: Has a mini Sooner Schooner on the desk...states how much he likes them.....but also like to shoot the shotgun....shoots a shotgun & then delights the crowd as he dons the Cowboy head as guns are a blazin' :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Corso needs to just make the piock and not juke people like YEAH I LOVE SHOOTING THAT SHOTGUN...

GET ME THE PISTOL PETE HEAD

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
We got the ball inside our own 10, and there wasn’t a doubt in my mind we’d get a TD.

You better not punt the ball back to Trace after he throws a pick. He’ll make you pay.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Forget that for now - touchdown, Nittany Lions. They’ll hang 30+ on this clown Dantonio again.

Their D is getting absolutely shredded by McSorley, just picking them apart. Too easy.

How can a team with Franklin as a coach crap talk another teams coach?

And it appears it only took a week for you to forget about your pathetic teams embarrassing performance in the 4th quarter against a true big time program.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
How can a team with Franklin as a coach crap talk another teams coach?

And it appears it only took a week for you to forget about your pathetic teams embarrassing performance in the 4th quarter against a true big time program.
You know, as far as I’m concerned, the majority of college football coaches are clowns. But Franklin is our clown, and he’s basically taken MSU’s spot in terms of the 10+ win seasons.

I haven’t forgotten, but the show goes on. Just take care of business, let the other teams in the Top 10 duke it out with tougher schedules.

Sack!

Reactions: Cody Webster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad