NFL GDT: Week 1

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The defensive line is the Raiders major weak point. They will pretty much go as that unit goes. The rest of the team is either fine or very good, like their secondary and TE.

Bummer it didn't work out with AB because I thought they had a really strong team heading into this season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Romeo Crennel, not sure why they played so far off the ball. Lutz was gonna go from within 60, unless they’re willing to settle that.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Hard to believe this is the Raiders last year in Oakland. I have my doubts of Las Vegas accepting them but they proved me wrong with the Golden Knights, so what the **** do I know? :dunno:

Vegas had the added benefit of having a good team (much to everyone's surprise) right out of the gate, and then going all out to keep that team competitive.

The Raiders have one winning season in the last like, 17 years

Might uh, take a while.

Reactions: HisIceness

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Oakland should have tried harder to build a new stadium for em

Oakland literally doesn't have the resources to keep them around. The city is crumbling.

In an incredibly rare case as well, Davis is like the one NFL owner who also can't fund the building of a new stadium himself.

There's nothing that can be done.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
Today I learned there's Hunter Renfroe and Hunter Renfrow. Did I miss some Hunter Renfro from a Californian NBA or NHL team?

Gruß,
BSHH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad