NFL GDT: Week 1 - Part 3 - SNF & MNF

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
new city, same old rams

i get they aren't that good but how the hell do you get shut out by the freakin 49ers? my god that's awful

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB

Note: Yelich has been taking shots at Stills for his protest prior to the game. Stills stated that he though the Hawks had him covered (not according to the replay) and that the drop will make him stronger.

Actually, one more drop like that and that will get him released.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
if the rams moved to la, which city are they playing in?

i would assume baton rouge (tiger stadium) & new orleans (superdome) are only two logical places to play home games

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Rams should be pissed after that *****-slapping, now I get to look forward to constant head-first dive bombing at Russell's gimpy ankle this weekend. Thanks, SF!

They give SEA a hard time as it is for some reason.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Holy **** that call of the drunk fan is amazing.

To think there were actually people in the Rams organization worried somebody would try to tender Keenum in the offseason.

Your golden boy QB is nowhere near ready, Keenum sucks, and Mannion is a plug. They're going nowhere any time soon. Yet they'll still probably beat the Seahawks.

KLV2eng.png

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The Rams would be best to not start Goff the entire year. Rams are a bad team so let the backups take the licks and let Goff learn and fill out a little more.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
To think that they won't even have a 1st round pick and the guy they traded their future for is essentially a developmental QB.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
The Rams would be best to not start Goff the entire year. Rams are a bad team so let the backups take the licks and let Goff learn and fill out a little more.

Here's the thing, who is going to develop him? I agree, throwing him into the fire is not a good plan, but no one in that entire organization can develop talent. There's no successful NFL QB's on the roster that he can apprentice under. Chris Weinke is the QB coach ffs. The ONE time in 20 years that Jeff Fisher has had good QB play was when he was gifted Steve McNair.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Here's the thing, who is going to develop him? I agree, throwing him into the fire is not a good plan, but no one in that entire organization can develop talent. There's no successful NFL QB's on the roster that he can apprentice under. Chris Weinke is the QB coach ffs. The ONE time in 20 years that Jeff Fisher has had good QB play was when he was gifted Steve McNair.

That's why you hope they don't play him, don't learn bad habits, and the coaching staff gets canned sooner rather than later. lol

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He would be an upgrade over Fisher who seems for some reason set to get an extension soon enough

No he wouldn't. They both suck in equal portions and at the end of the day, the next coach should be about developing Goff and neither are capable of that in this day and age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad