NCAA GDT: Week 0

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Sounds like Eason finally locked up the starting spot at UW.
Finally. Looking forward to seeing him play for UW. Top QB recruit who started as a FR. Got hurt otherwise he’s likely the starter at Georgia the past 2 seasons. Potentially could have entered this past nfl draft with 3 years as a starter if not for the injury.

Also looking forward to seeing hunter Johnson of Northwestern play.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Are we only talking ncaa performance or NFL potential?

A little bit of both.. Fromm from what I understand could be late 1st talent in this years draft, just has questions to answer about his arm strength vs. size.

Where Fields is more likely to be more of the NCAA QB as a dual threat.

Not sure about Rattler other than he at least flashed qualities in High School vs. the other two guys on the doc this season.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
My main man Michael Irvin being Micheal Irvin at the Canes party in Orlando last night. :laugh: :yo:

Meanwhile, my Corso Headgear Selection report will return next Saturday, since this week will likely be rather lame without the signs being allowed etc. etc.

Edit: So, apparently smaller, non-vulgar signs will now be allowed at GameDay, but I will still wait until next week to do the report, when we have a full slate of games & a better variety of signs!

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'll probably watch the game tonight, but I don't think I'll feel like "it's back!" until next week.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Celebrity Picker Michael Irvin has The U winning the ACC and going to the CFP! :yo: Of course he was being totally objective :sarcasm:
That wasn’t as nuts as Lee, who at this point you almost can’t understand a word he says, putting Utah in the championship game

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
That wasn’t as nuts as Lee, who at this point you almost can’t understand a word he says, putting Utah in the championship game

Like, the NATIONAL championship game? Holy crap. Watch them lose the Holy War...

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Yes, like they’re going to beat Clemson and play Alabama in January in New Orleans.

I don't think they have a strong enough schedule to make it with anything short of going undefeated, which is very difficult even in a weak looking conference. Drawing Oregon or Stanford instead of Oregon State and Cal on the cross-division schedule would have helped their cause.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think they have a strong enough schedule to make it with anything short of going undefeated, which is very difficult even in a weak looking conference. Drawing Oregon or Stanford instead of Oregon State and Cal on the cross-division schedule would have helped their cause.
They would definitely have to go undefeated because the committee won’t give them the benefit of the doubt if they’re tied with 3 or 4 1-loss teams that are bigger schools.

Sep 19, 2008
Miami has no talent on their roster and most of their good players graduated

May be a very tough year

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I forgot about Tate Martell, I guess that transfer didn’t work out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
First trickeration of the season pays off. Florida scores on the next play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad