Post-Game Talk: Wed., Mar. 26, 2014| Flyers 1 at Rangers 3

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Rangers fan coming in peace. I think you guys are being too hard on your team. I remember thinking in the 1st intermission that we were lucky to have that lead and that we were being outclassed. It evened out in the 2nd and 3rd, but I don't think the Flyers played all that poorly.

Thank you. I think we were watching the same game. :)

I missed the 1st, but in the last two, it just seemed the Flyers couldn't get a break around the net. Lundqvist is great, but he got really lucky a few times too. Happens.

I thought the Flyers put a lot of pressure on the Rangers, but give the Rangers' D credit for being so solid.

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
but give the Rangers' D credit for being so solid.

Yeah, they stifled any rush the Flyers had and most of the time the Flyers were never entering the Rangers zone with numbers, it was always seemed like it was one Flyers player carrying the puck into a sea of Rangers.

That damn McDonagh character.

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
Yeah, they stifled any rush the Flyers had and most of the time the Flyers were never entering the Rangers zone with numbers, it was always seemed like it was one Flyers player carrying the puck into a sea of Rangers.

That damn McDonagh character.

Well if you want to beat the Flyers, this is the way to do it. We just suck against good defensive teams, period.

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
Somehow they played good against the Blues, though. Hmm...this team's enigmatic.

I think it comes down to the little things. We weren't winning the battles last night; we over skated pucks, made soft plays in the D zone, just those dumb things. And give credit to the Rangers for playing a great game, all around. Especially Lundqvist.

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
LOL we win 5 in a row and now after one loss everyone here thinks we have the ********* team. I'm not exactly the most optimistic person but come on. I can't even read certain threads when we lose because it's unbearable.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
i fell asleep during second period and just saw McD goal what the **** is Coburn doing, just goes to show you that they don't have a good chemistry.

Coburn should take McD and AMac should take the guy Coburn was covering.

that goal is a huge mess every time i stop the video i find some dumb play by someone.

and Mason got beaten to the side where he should be anticipating a pass. smh

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
LOL we win 5 in a row and now after one loss everyone here thinks we have the ********* team. I'm not exactly the most optimistic person but come on. I can't even read certain threads when we lose because it's unbearable.

It's two losses (Kings and Rangers). Regardless the Flyers have been going downhill since the Chicago game.

I still think they make the playoffs but I don't see them going anywhere. Still, I didn't expect anything more then that. The 5 game win streak certainly didn't change my mind.

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
It's two losses (Kings and Rangers). Regardless the Flyers have been going downhill since the Chicago game.

I still think they make the playoffs but I don't see them going anywhere. Still, I didn't expect anything more then that. The 5 game win streak certainly didn't change my mind.

If they could make the playoffs I think I'd be satisfied, especially considering the way the season started. Still got a tough schedule ahead, though.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
i fell asleep during second period and just saw McD goal what the **** is Coburn doing, just goes to show you that they don't have a good chemistry.

Coburn should take McD and AMac should take the guy Coburn was covering.

that goal is a huge mess every time i stop the video i find some dumb play by someone.

and Mason got beaten to the side where he should be anticipating a pass. smh

Well, Giroux could have layed down to block it instead of doing the "Stork & Screen"TM

zarley zelepukin

Oct 25, 2008
Norristown, PA

It's two losses, which means twice the panic. Get it straight :sarcasm:

One loss = uneasy fealing. Two losses = near hopelessness.

FlyersFanz

aut viam inveniam au
Jan 26, 2010
BlkVanOutsideUrHouse
If we are going to beat the Rangers in the 1st round Flyers need home ice...seems like Flyers are cursed when it comes to MSG. Need to beat the Leafs and bruins this weekend

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ

Still. Just think of the schedule they're going through. It's not like anyone expects this team to make it to the finals anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad