Post-Game Talk: Wed., Jan. 22, 2014| Hurricanes 3 at Flyers 2

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
CBJ will eat them alive, Bob will be laughing at them shining up his Vezina

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We suck against Carolina this season. I'm still traumatized by that pathetic game where Manny Malhotra got the GWG on a breakaway in OT.

This game is pretty much exactly the same as any of our X number of losses recently. Defense is poopy and our goalie gets outplayed by the other goalie while not making many, if any, big saves. If the Flyers score one or two more goals this actually probably looks like any of our X number of recent wins as well.

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
**** this team

They are going to get annihilated when they play real teams.

Get dummied by the Islanders and Hurricanes. Laughable. And it all starts with 28. He deserves to be off Team Canada with his play.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
He never ceases to amaze me. Berube calls a time out when we have the goalie pulled and the Canes ice it. Instead of pushing the tired Canes with the extra man he gives them the breather. Idiot

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Timonen and perhaps Coburn (don't recall anything too stupid) were the only competent looking Dmen. The rest were awful. Mason was lackluster again. This team badly needs someone who can just shoot the damned puck.

We have a top line of all playmakers and a second line of all finishers. One of these things is useless.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
CBJ will throttle us tomm with that effort. I really wish they could make a trade to shake the lazy boys up, such a pathetic effort tonight by everyone.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We actually have a really tough schedule coming up and the Rangers/Columbus are doing really well recently. If they lose to Columbus tomorrow that's going to be a huge blow for the whole playoffs thing.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
He never ceases to amaze me. Berube calls a time out when we have the goalie pulled and the Canes ice it. Instead of pushing the tired Canes with the extra man he gives them the breather. Idiot

Canes announcers were shocked as Canes were tired.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Timonen and perhaps Coburn (don't recall anything too stupid) were the only competent looking Dmen. The rest were awful. Mason was lackluster again. This team badly needs someone who can just shoot the damned puck.

We have a top line of all playmakers and a second line of all finishers. One of these things is useless.

Wasn't really his fault, but Coburn was the guy on the point that Gerbe blew past for his breakaway goal. Other then that I can't think of anything for Coburn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad