Post-Game Talk: Wed., Dec. 4, 2013| Flyers 6 at Red Wings 3

StandingCow

May 15, 2010
Raffl >>> McGinn >>>>> Rosehill

If anyone disagrees I would say they are blind.

More like: Raffl >>> McGuinn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rosehill.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Raffl does everything well or at least decently aside from finishing chances so that's fine for me for a fourth line. Not like a fourth line should ever be needed to score anyhow.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
Rosehill ****ing blows.

Would be nice to have Mcginn and Raffl over that sack of turd.

He's not good, but he seems to understand his role and doesn't make too many mistakes. I mean he's only -4 and his line isn't producing any +'s haha.

I don't think we need him in the lineup so often but I dont think he's been terrible. Not as much of a liability as I thought he would be.

Looking at +/- though, Simmonds is a -10 and worst on the team by far. Man.

Damaged Goods

Feb 26, 2009
Philadelphia
He's not good, but he seems to understand his role and doesn't make too many mistakes. I mean he's only -4 and his line isn't producing any +'s haha.

I don't think we need him in the lineup so often but I dont think he's been terrible. Not as much of a liability as I thought he would be.

Looking at +/- though, Simmonds is a -10 and worst on the team by far. Man.

Simmonds has played 450 minutes to Rosehill's 83. If you prorate Rosehill to 450 minutes, he's a -22.

Damaged Goods

Feb 26, 2009
Philadelphia
And this is why GFON/60 and GAON/60 beat out +/-

Yeah, they are easier to work with.

Anyway, continuing to look at conventional +/-, Rosehill is tracking at a -48 over 1000 minutes (a benchmark that regular forwards often reach over a full season). For his career, he is -20 in 570 minutes. I guess his 4:00 a night are not enough to reveal how awful he is to many fans. Small, regular doses of ineptitude are harder to detect to the naked eye.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad